Come on then Mr Chansiri

Dear Chansiri  (balls to that "Mr" nonsense)

Can I please have the two and a half thousand quid back that I paid in good faith expecting us to at least be a Championship force for the next five years? Or did it all get used to pay George Boyd's wages for one Tuesday afternoon in February?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

He's put his money into the club, which is what people have wanted for years

we ALL have....

What we need now is a statement, leadership, summat mate

He's been quiet for nigh on a year...

You can't sustain this...rumour.."My mate knows a mate"..whatever rubbish about injuries, appearance fees, squabbles...

We need to sell season tickets next year...and while they know I will get one...Cos I enjoy going...I'll stop when I don't...but

You have legions who won't..cos they feel the smoke and mirrors crap, the lack of communication, the ridiculous "Back in a fortnight" claptrap is taking the p *ss...

The POTG fans?..they simply won't bother..cos the price is bordering theft.

It needs a radical rethink, because they cannot market this club to a hell of a lot of the fanbase..who feel they have been "had"...and thats simply how it is...In Business..in Football..in a f.ookin' corner shop..

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Owt..Tell us what the serious trouble might be...Trust the fanbase..Its not as though we haven't been through shedloads of crap before...You have to KNOW Wednesdayites...

Turn up at a wedding or a funeral..

If its all bad...you tell 'em its gonna be bad..to dig in...How many times have the fans let them down?

20 years..nigh on..of f.ookin' false promises and f.ook ups...still 25'000 tip up.

He should have informed Wednesday fans pre season...he could have said

"looks like we are in trouble this next 2 seasons...I would ask you to support us...We took a gamble, came close...and we need to build for another one"

A simple statement of admittance..and intent...but No

What he did, was decide to keep the fans in the dark about an "Embargo" after putting out a questionnaire suggesting he was going to "Maintain" a quality squad..and sold season tickets on the back of that f.ookin' subterfuge.

Wednesday fans are ridiculously loyal..you could say f.ookin' "Stupidly" loyal...I hold meself in the latter......I understand Wednesday fans, cos Ive spent 50 years amongst them....

I'll admit..."I know little of football tactics"..But thats me an Jos both by the look of it

He told us 

1 minute ago, pgmetcalf said:

He told us 

Did he?

He told us "What" in the questionnaire/..Did he not tell usa quality squad would be maintained?

Can you point out where he told us about the embargo?..Cos i believe we only found out after it was lifted...But by all means PG...show me where he told us either before or during it?

You obviously have the evidence somewhere

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

What do you mean, he's told you we're at the FFP limit, what don't you understand?

It's not a case of what we don't understand, only an idiot who has all the rules laid out for him and explained to him insists on gathering vast amounts of average old players oin long lucrative contracts and then refusing to make sales of players to balance the books.

It's as daft as any average fan maxing out all his or her credit cards while they don't have a job.

Then compound things by having us managed by a waxwork dummy from Holland.

Under Carlos, Chansiri described us as a family. Surely he can see by appointing Jos he has destroyed this family. 

A good family doesn’t have factions. Be it the team or the fans.

Any family that freezes out individuals isn’t a good family. 

If if you ever want to get anything approaching a family atmosphere back Mr Chansiri the message is simple.

Get rid of this clueless idiot who has no idea how to manage this squad. 

6 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

Under Carlos, Chansiri described us as a family. Surely he can see by appointing Jos he has destroyed this family. 

A good family doesn’t have factions. Be it the team or the fans.

Any family that freezes out individuals isn’t a good family. 

If if you ever want to get anything approaching a family atmosphere back Mr Chansiri the message is simple.

Get rid of this clueless idiot who has no idea how to manage this squad. 

Deary me. And you believed/still believe all the BS about family and Chansiri is a Wednesdayite. That’s the problem at this club, the fans are so desperate to be loved they swallow hook, line and sinker what any snake oil merchant who walks through the door tells them.

Show a bit of self respect. This game is about money, someone bought us to make more money and it’s failed. We are a failing business, no more, no less. If you don’t like the “product” don’t buy it. That’s the only way to change things.

1 hour ago, pgmetcalf said:

What do you mean, he's told you we're at the FFP limit, what don't you understand?

I don't understand what your agenda is. That's why I negged your post.

Very adult of you to spend time and search for one of my very few posts just to neg it.

It was a post mocking the pigs too. Are you a closet blade?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Stripes or die said:

Deary me. And you believed/still believe all the BS about family and Chansiri is a Wednesdayite. That’s the problem at this club, the fans are so desperate to be loved they swallow hook, line and sinker what any snake oil merchant who walks through the door tells them.

Show a bit of self respect. This game is about money, someone bought us to make more money and it’s failed. We are a failing business, no more, no less. If you don’t like the “product” don’t buy it. That’s the only way to change things.

It’s you that needs the reality check if you think owning a football club is about profit. 

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

That is a superb post Mr Asteener. 

Its not mate..Its a very sad post..I hate feeling this way about Wednesday....

I can take most disappointments regarding the club, on the chin and laugh about it..

What I actually cannot accept is apathy regarding Sheffield Wednesday Football Club...

I see this from the Chairman , I see it from the Manager and I see it from the players..Its unacceptable.

Posters on here call me from pillar to post on some of the stuff i tap out..Ive not got a problem with it..Its cos they care...They might consider me a t W*t...cos they care...the be all and end all of it is...They actually f.ookin' CARE!

So you rarely see me negging anyone on here...for me its simply a disagreement, between Owls fans..

The incumbents at the minute..Do they care...?

Not many of 'em

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Pale Rider said:

It’s you that needs the reality check if you think owning a football club is about profit. 

Whats profit mean to bloke that will have millions all his life?

Its about reputation...Its about 

"ooh look I own a football club"

And sadly....Thats all it seems it to be

5 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

What’s his motivation then? Genuine question. Already a multi-millionaire who brings in a business management company to run his new investment. The guys not doing it for pleasure or because he feels any kind of link to SWFC! Sorry to break that to you. Tough love