Come on then Mr Chansiri

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Any chance you could actually explain what is happening?

Obviously your manager is way outta his depth, but lets be honest...Who brought him in...?

Is it not time to face up?

I'll take the Flak for buying Jordan Rhodes...I'll take the flak for selling Jack Hunt...but in mitigation..I only did it cos you seemed to be doing sod all.

The one thing you have delivered on is the "I know little of football"...O.K we now believe you..Do you really have to keep f.ookin' proving it?

Its time to speak to the fans..who are grateful for all the money you have put in..but lets be honest..thats all relative...Wednesday fans have paid ridiculous prices for the last 3 years...might be a pittance to you..but its not to us...The sooner you realise that basic economic fact the better....

The club needs guidance, the fans need guidance...We need a plan, we need something to look towards..and you honestly need to sack the manager...then ask someone who to appoint...

I would seriously you ask someone who "Knows a little about football"

You need a plan...You need to tell us what it is...

You need to tell us what the "serious trouble" you foresee next season is..

.(Of course that was only going to happen if we didn't go up)..

Well guess what?...We won't

Its time for a statement..Its time for direction...Its time to speak to the fans...

We are not "your minions"..we are not some sorta toy to play with..then discard...

"WE"..Mr Chansiri..are Sheffield Wednesday...and we will be, whether you stay or go...Threats of serious trouble..You taking your money back...You selling..while unfortunate..Will not change that...

"WE" are Sheffield Wednesday..and we are bigger than you...

There will ALWAYS be a Sheffield Wednesday...Its up to you to decide what your legacy will be...Cos I assure you...You will disappear a f.ookin lot faster than we will

What do you mean, he's told you we're at the FFP limit, what don't you understand?

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Any chance you could actually explain what is happening?

Obviously your manager is way outta his depth, but lets be honest...Who brought him in...?

Is it not time to face up?

I'll take the Flak for buying Jordan Rhodes...I'll take the flak for selling Jack Hunt...but in mitigation..I only did it cos you seemed to be doing sod all.

The one thing you have delivered on is the "I know little of football"...O.K we now believe you..Do you really have to keep f.ookin' proving it?

Its time to speak to the fans..who are grateful for all the money you have put in..but lets be honest..thats all relative...Wednesday fans have paid ridiculous prices for the last 3 years...might be a pittance to you..but its not to us...The sooner you realise that basic economic fact the better....

The club needs guidance, the fans need guidance...We need a plan, we need something to look towards..and you honestly need to sack the manager...then ask someone who to appoint...

I would seriously you ask someone who "Knows a little about football"

You need a plan...You need to tell us what it is...

You need to tell us what the "serious trouble" you foresee next season is..

.(Of course that was only going to happen if we didn't go up)..

Well guess what?...We won't

Its time for a statement..Its time for direction...Its time to speak to the fans...

We are not "your minions"..we are not some sorta toy to play with..then discard...

"WE"..Mr Chansiri..are Sheffield Wednesday...and we will be, whether you stay or go...Threats of serious trouble..You taking your money back...You selling..while unfortunate..Will not change that...

"WE" are Sheffield Wednesday..and we are bigger than you...

There will ALWAYS be a Sheffield Wednesday...Its up to you to decide what your legacy will be...Cos I assure you...You will disappear a f.ookin lot faster than we will

I'm not even sure he understands the concept of relegation.

I truly believe it would come as a surprise to know the bottom three go into League 1.

Chansiri's not willing to listen. It's his way or the highway. Dictatorial. Not willing to learn. This won't end well for our club. It won't hurt him, he'll just lose a bit of his spending money that daddy gave him. In fact, I'm starting to think his dad sent him on his way to get him away from the family businesses. There's absolutely no evidence our owner is a competent businessman, when you look at all the damp squibs and p*ss poor c*ck-ups he's engineered over the last three years, never mind him knowing anything about football.

F*ckin' REALLY dark times at S6 now and it will get FAR WORSE in the coming 12 to 24 months.

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

What do you mean, he's told you we're at the FFP limit, what don't you understand?

We are at the FFP limit.

Because he's allowed himself to be swayed by self serving spivs who've spunked his and our money up the wall and the rest into their own pockets.

SPIVS  OUT!

• Like 2

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

We are at the FFP limit.

Because he's allowed himself to be swayed by self serving spivs who've spunked his and our money up the wall and the rest into their own pockets.

SPIVS  OUT!

We know that, people seem to think there's more. No matter what the club says it won't be good enough for some people so there's not much point in saying anything 

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

what do you want him to say? 

Owt..Tell us what the serious trouble might be...Trust the fanbase..Its not as though we haven't been through shedloads of crap before...You have to KNOW Wednesdayites...

Turn up at a wedding or a funeral..

If its all bad...you tell 'em its gonna be bad..to dig in...How many times have the fans let them down?

20 years..nigh on..of f.ookin' false promises and f.ook ups...still 25'000 tip up.

He should have informed Wednesday fans pre season...he could have said

"looks like we are in trouble this next 2 seasons...I would ask you to support us...We took a gamble, came close...and we need to build for another one"

A simple statement of admittance..and intent...but No

What he did, was decide to keep the fans in the dark about an "Embargo" after putting out a questionnaire suggesting he was going to "Maintain" a quality squad..and sold season tickets on the back of that f.ookin' subterfuge.

Wednesday fans are ridiculously loyal..you could say f.ookin' "Stupidly" loyal...I hold meself in the latter......I understand Wednesday fans, cos Ive spent 50 years amongst them....

I'll admit..."I know little of football tactics"..But thats me an Jos both by the look of it

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

He's put his money into the club, which is what people have wanted for years

No it wasnt, people wanted a leader with money...not the blind leading the blind, whats the point of money if you dont know how to use it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Guest Theboylangers
9 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

He's put his money into the club, which is what people have wanted for years

He’s out of his depth. Massively so. If you can’t see that then I worry for you.