Come on then Mr Chansiri

6 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Chansiri's not willing to listen. It's his way or the highway. Dictatorial. Not willing to learn. This won't end well for our club. It won't hurt him, he'll just lose a bit of his spending money that daddy gave him. In fact, I'm starting to think his dad sent him on his way to get him away from the family businesses. There's absolutely no evidence our owner is a competent businessman, when you look at all the damp squibs and p*ss poor c*ck-ups he's engineered over the last three years, never mind him knowing anything about football.

F*ckin' REALLY dark times at S6 now and it will get FAR WORSE in the coming 12 to 24 months.

Bang on. It’s quite symptomatic of 2nd generation wealth, especially in Asia. No concept on reality not any idea how the world around them actually is. Not bothered if Chansiri fans get on my case, the bloke is showing through evidence over a sustained period of time that it’s little more than a vanity project of power. 

Would love to retract this post in a few years and say it’s wrong but as time goes on, it’s looking more and more the case. 

17 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Any chance you could actually explain what is happening?

Obviously your manager is way outta his depth, but lets be honest...Who brought him in...?

Is it not time to face up?

I'll take the Flak for buying Jordan Rhodes...I'll take the flak for selling Jack Hunt...but in mitigation..I only did it cos you seemed to be doing sod all.

The one thing you have delivered on is the "I know little of football"...O.K we now believe you..Do you really have to keep f.ookin' proving it?

Its time to speak to the fans..who are grateful for all the money you have put in..but lets be honest..thats all relative...Wednesday fans have paid ridiculous prices for the last 3 years...might be a pittance to you..but its not to us...The sooner you realise that basic economic fact the better....

The club needs guidance, the fans need guidance...We need a plan, we need something to look towards..and you honestly need to sack the manager...then ask someone who to appoint...

I would seriously you ask someone who "Knows a little about football"

You need a plan...You need to tell us what it is...

You need to tell us what the "serious trouble" you foresee next season is..

.(Of course that was only going to happen if we didn't go up)..

Well guess what?...We won't

Its time for a statement..Its time for direction...Its time to speak to the fans...

We are not "your minions"..we are not some sorta toy to play with..then discard...

"WE"..Mr Chansiri..are Sheffield Wednesday...and we will be, whether you stay or go...Threats of serious trouble..You taking your money back...You selling..while unfortunate..Will not change that...

"WE" are Sheffield Wednesday..and we are bigger than you...

There will ALWAYS be a Sheffield Wednesday...Its up to you to decide what your legacy will be...Cos I assure you...You will disappear a f.ookin lot faster than we will

It was time 18 months ago.

Still stand by my original view that he's the second worst chairman in our history, and rapidly progressing to becoming the worst.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

It was time 18 months ago.

Still stand by my original view that he's the second worst chairman in our history, and rapidly progressing to becoming the worst.

He is rapidly dragging us down to the depths Dave Allen did.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Is he on his way over? He should be. Anything less would be a dereliction of his duties as owner & chairman of our Club.

Listen up or sell up Mr Chairman.

Nothing will happen - so out of his depth here it’s scary.

587702CE-F333-4617-ADDC-457C738AF10A.jpeg

Just our luck sadly.

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

18 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Aside from his money, which he's largely wasted, he offers nothing to take us forward in my view.

His inactivity and inaction continues to take us backwards.

The fact he is doing nothing To stop the slide to relegation is frightening. 

Isn't the sacking of Carlos and managerial appointment of Jos a sign the owner is trying to do something ?

Isn't cutting ties with Doyen and some other advisors a sign ?

Isn't only having the players with a future at the club involved a sign ?

Isn't addressing the restrictions imposed re P&S a sign ?

All questions to debate by the way, not opinion, before people start with the insults.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Isn't the sacking of Carlos and managerial appointment of Jos a sign the owner is trying to do something ?

All questions to debate by the way, not opinion, before people start with the insults.

Jos is even worse than the Clown in my view.

Ties haven't been cut in my view.

Freezing players out will get us relegated in my view.

The restrictions imposed are due to his own financial mismanagement in my view.

He's been out of his depth all along in my view.

24 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Jos is even worse than the Clown in my view.

Ties haven't been cut in my view.

Freezing players out will get us relegated in my view.

The restrictions imposed are due to his own financial mismanagement in my view.

He's been out of his depth all along in my view.

Did he actually sack Carlos, thought he left by mutual consent, only to walk straight into the Swansea  job. 

Mr c either thinks that jos can turn it around  ( deluded),wants rid but has no idea who to replace him  (scary) or he's not the one pulling the strings at swfc  :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Thats a fair enough comment mate

The problem is...You have to ask 

"Is it a sign"?

We don't know cos no-one tells us...

Now mr Chansiri is well within his rights to tell us bugger all, but he has to understand that it leads to fans speculating, they are well within their rights to do so.

He may well think we are ungrateful, some fans may well think other fans are ungrateful, you have to remember, its not a gift we are paying for it...

You can say , "but he's put an inordinate amount of money in for a chairman of SWFC"..But we as fans have done the same , more than most other fans in the division, more than a lot in the Prem..Its all relative

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owlinmad said:

Isn't the sacking of Carlos and managerial appointment of Jos a sign the owner is trying to do something ? - Carlos left of his own accord to go to Swansea. in my opinion.

Isn't cutting ties with Doyen and some other advisors a sign ? - DC says he has cut ties with Doyen, but Paxo has been seen with DC since that statement, so I'm not sure I believe this I'm afraid. My view only, I could be wrong.

Isn't only having the players with a future at the club involved a sign ? - In my opinion, no. There is a commonality running through the club re: some players ie. the freezing out of players from the squad and sometimes training as well. I don't agree with this at all, my reason being is, players sat on their aris at home are still earning money, but we aren't using them at a time when we are in the poo . Ok some of these, we may not want in the squad, but some we do, so not to include them, is frankly, ridiculous. It's like cutting your throat to spite your stomach! Another reason, some of these players are on the final stretch of their contracts, wouldn't it be worth having them in the squad and playing the odd game so we can at least TRY and sell them? It's all very bizarre, but again, in my opinion, it comes from the top.

Isn't addressing the restrictions imposed re P&S a sign ? - The restrictions that were imposed are due to financial mismanagement in the first place, so putting a sticking plaster over it so we could loan 2 players is not really addressing it. In my opinion.

All questions to debate by the way, not opinion, before people start with the insults. - No insults from me fella, it needs debating.

My answers in bold

Edited by The Italian Stallion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

Its quite clear that hasnt happened.