Hutchinson

14 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Do you actually support us? FF has dragged many of our mediocre performances by the scruff of the neck when we had nothing else , are you seriously trying to argue against that too? Do you have eyes? 

The reason Nuhiu gets slated is because he is gash pretty much every game and has been all season , every player will have bad games that’s football, but to class Ff and nuhiu in the same sentence just shows ho silly your argument is anyhow,  

spot on Nuhui haha

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'd prefer to have good subs available but sometimes they aren't.

If they manager doesn't pick them then thsts his prerogative and I'll support that.

I will support any team we put out and get behind them as long as the effort is there and I certainly don't think they have downed tools this season.

However, I can't support what the manager is doing in terms of tactics and selections as I don't think it is giving us the best chance of getting results from the resources he has at his disposal. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I will support any team we put out and get behind them as long as the effort is there and I certainly don't think they have downed tools this season.

However, I can't support what the manager is doing in terms of tactics and selections as I don't think it is giving us the best chance of getting results from the resources he has at his disposal. 

That I can agree with.

It would be better if we used the players but for whatever reason we can't. I still believe it is out of Luhukay's hands somewhat.

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Ok, it’s me who’s lying 

and your still defending Nuhiu, last season he deserved defendingand I did defend him, this season he doesn’t give a throw every game. It isn’t the in thing to do he just is poo this season, every game, not just the odd one two or three games the the players your ripping apart it’s everygame. 

Some of our fans fans are absolutley batshit crazy lol

Where have I said FF is a poo player?

And where have I defended Nuhiu?

You're reading stuff that isn't there. Be better than this please.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

See now your talking sense. So it is all an act. 

I dont believe Jos is stupid enough to think hutch and ff and Westwood are not capable of being in this squad , for whatever reasons he isn’t picking them even in the squad and I don’t think it’s footballing reasons

Hutchinson is still a better option than Kirby or Jack Lee.

FF was injured so that's not a fair one to throw at him. Couldn't care less about Westwood as both keepers are not too much worse than him.

But he still isn't good enough to play regularly for us at CM.

I already said I'd like to see him in his best position in a back 3.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

“If it was nuhiu he would ah e got grief for days because he is the in thing to criticise”

Ff was poo yesterday and has been for a while

you just typed those things a few comments ago mate, it’s their in black and white ffs have you had a few beers?

That's not defending though is it. 2 lines before that I said that Nuhiu would have missed it cos he's poo lol read the posts properly before replying please.

He was poo yesterday. Again though, where is that me saying that FF is a poo player? Him being poor all season doesn't make him a bad player lol

You're just seeing things that aren't there.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

Ok so now you see my point. A player being crap for a few games doesn’t make him a poo player yet here you adnothers are writing off hutch. 

I will stop arguing with you now because you either are blind and silly or on the wind up, either way all Me and other posters are doing is constantly pointing out your contradictions. 

Havea nice evening fella and enjoy the drinks your having 

WTF you whittling on about now lol

But thanks I'll have a great night, early start for work unfortunately. Only way to pay for my Wednesday habit.

2 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Pelupessy does a decent job, as for the young players I accept that a lot of them probably aren't of the level needed at the moment but it's part of a long term vision for the future of the club. The likes of Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones, Abdi and Westwood are all 29+ and out of contract at the end of the season.  In my opinion they aren't going to be part of the future hence why they aren't involved. As for Hutchinson, it's irrelevant what he's done under previous management, when Carlos was sacked most people said they wanted a manager who would not pick players based on reputation and that is what we have to an extent. Jos can only judge on what he sees and on what he's seen is an unfit, ill disciplined player who's best performances were over 18 months ago. The December 2016 version of Sam Hutchinson would walk into this side and probably have the captains armband, the current version needs to be moved on.

Wow.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, stanningtonowl said:

I'd be happy with 3 at the moment. People say draws kill you. Not as much as the constant losses. 

Any points are vital...I don’t think it’s rocket science either, you stand more chance of picking points up by playing your best players. We sit them in the development squad and play young lads who aren’t ready.

Edited by Wednesday_Jack

4 hours ago, adelphi1867 said:

FFS!.

Haven't you listened since the Summer?.

Jos has stated many times that he wants to build a squad of young, physically fit, players, FOR THE FUTURE not the present.

Where do Westwood, Hutchinson, Hooper, Lee come into that PLAN.

ALL are injury prone and not capable of putting a run of games together between them.

Assuming there are no contract issues at stake, which there might be.

But we can still build a squad for the future by blooding younger players alongside our better players if fit and able to play. It eases them in gradually. The younger lads also need to be ready. Penney is the only one who really looks it.

17 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Pelupessy does a decent job, as for the young players I accept that a lot of them probably aren't of the level needed at the moment but it's part of a long term vision for the future of the club. The likes of Hutchinson, Boyd, Jones, Abdi and Westwood are all 29+ and out of contract at the end of the season.  In my opinion they aren't going to be part of the future hence why they aren't involved. As for Hutchinson, it's irrelevant what he's done under previous management, when Carlos was sacked most people said they wanted a manager who would not pick players based on reputation and that is what we have to an extent. Jos can only judge on what he sees and on what he's seen is an unfit, ill disciplined player who's best performances were over 18 months ago. The December 2016 version of Sam Hutchinson would walk into this side and probably have the captains armband, the current version needs to be moved on.

Is our long term vision to be in league 1?

15 hours ago, Slogboy said:

Did you even watch the derby game. Guessing your just a keyboard warriior

Yes I watched it, I thought Penney (who's done very well since coming into the team) looked lost in that position. Not really his fault as it isn't his position but I still feel he needs a spell out of the team. Not even really a criticism to be honest.

I have also said in this very thread that he is part of the future of the club. But hey that clearly doesn't fit your narrative of me being a 'keyboard warrior'.