Hutchinson

He is injury prone and reckless with his tackling. He is also, properly managed the best DMF (and CB in a three and RB) that the Club has. Insane that he isn't playing.People saying he had a bad game at Brentford. Sure,but JP has had in my opinion at least half a dozen 4 out of 10 performances (and I genuinely thought he hadn't been picked for the Norwich game he was so anonymous).  Not playing Hutch is one of the most obvious ( albeit they are increasing) reasons that Jos has to go.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

Genuine question. When was the last time Sam Hutchinson played well for Sheffield Wednesday?

My own personal opinion is that it was away at Leeds last season. Prior to that I'm struggling and certainly cannot remember the last time he put a couple of decent performances together.

When was the last time he had a run in the side? It's easy to point to his injury record in that respect but FF's is just as bad without missing games due to being cast aside.

We certainly aren't playing well without him and are a soft touch in terms of conceding easy goals. Our squad is being woefully mismanaged.

2 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

We almost need a new manager just to reassess the squad with a clean slate. 

I know what you mean. 

Though it would be ironic if the new man came in an overlooked the same players.

Which to be honest, I wouldn't rule out. 

Convinced there is more to it than just personality clashes.

17 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Sat in the directors box today with his little lad watching the match 

Criminal he isn’t in that side. 

That sort of goes against the rumours that he's at odds with people at the club and even the rumour that he's been banned from the club. If it were true it seems strange that he'd be sat there and with his lad.

1 hour ago, sweetsheri said:

Wind yer neck in 

I asked why he was in directors box

I was serious yeah

Haha...wind my neck in?? I didn’t stick it out in the first place mate.

your post of “why” reads as though you where questioning the original post that said it’s criminal that he’s not in the side!! 

So put your balls back in your lasses handbag and enjoy your Sunday dinner.

• Haha 2

There are lots of rumours saying he's going to QPR in January. QPR are supposed to be under embargo meaning they can't sign players. Also, read that they might be able to sign players for a maximum of £600k and they can only pay low wages. Not sure about signing players on loan or as a free. Either way, Hutchinson has around18 months left on his contract so in the above scenario if he does go it would be for next to nothing or on loan and he would have to take a big pay cut.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

I'm not sure Hutch is even that good, but he can't be worst than Pelepussy? 

57 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Worse ffs. 

No need for a question mark at the end of your first sentence either, it's a statement of fact!