Hutchinson

4 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

In fairness Jos did drop Lees and he got back in due to Daniel Pudil getting injured.

With Westwood I personally feel that is down to a fallout between him and Jos in the summer.

Yep, Pudil played in a back 4, which clearly his legs are not up to, Lees is seemingly asked to take more possession of the ball, which clearly he is not comfortable with and has had a negative effect on his overall game and Thorniley has been the most consistent performer at CB this season yet continually gets dropped. 

Penney and Thorniley have been the 2 positives in Jos's time at the club but Penney has struggled of late, probably not helped by having been asked to play at least 3 different positions in his short time in the first team. 

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Ok let’s see how deep a fable can go, last season when Jos took over, tell me what you think were the poor games Hutch had?

this should be funny 

Preston at home he jumped into a tackle he didn't need to make and got booked and also injured himself. Pretty daft thing to do if you ask me. He didn't play again after that. Since then he's had a pre season and the start of this season and his performance levels haven't been good enough. We clearly disagree on that and if he comes back into the team and he plays well I will come on here and say it. I don't think we'll see him again though.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yep, Pudil played in a back 4, which clearly his legs are not up to, Lees is seemingly asked to take more possession of the ball, which clearly he is not comfortable with and has had a negative effect on his overall game and Thorniley has been the most consistent performer at CB this season yet continually gets dropped. 

Penney and Thorniley have been the 2 positives in Jos's time at the club but Penney has struggled of late, probably not helped by having been asked to play at least 3 different positions in his short time in the first team. 

I agree with pretty much all that. Personally think Penney needs a rest and looked lost in the derby.

Just now, 2roland2 said:

So he had a poor game in a 4-1 win our midfield bossed?   Wow just wow , and the one other game last season he played against Leeds? Did he make a stupid challenge there too?  

Obviously crap then lol

im just sat shaking my head in this thread 

The game in which he went off at half time at 0-0?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

I don’t know where to even start on this post....

He's got good enough at cm. Simple as that.

He chases the ball too much, flies into unnecessary tackles and gets red carded or injured, and is never at home leaving Bannan to do all the defensive stuff. Whereas Pelupessy is a limited footballer, he actually does the job he's meant to do which allows Bannan to do what he want and not defend.

Hutchinson in a back 3 would be class though, and CB is his best position by far.

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He played cb at Brentford, gave away a stupid penalty in a nothing situation, and was yanked at half time.

Wouldn't surprise me if Jos got sick of him being a liability.

So he switched him from advanced midfield to centre back and expects players to seamlessly change. Hutch should be able to play centre back but the manager expects players to play different positions far too often.

Perhaps instead of getting sick he should try a bit of man management. Handy skill for a football manager.

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

So he switched him from advanced midfield to centre back and expects players to seamlessly change. Hutch should be able to play centre back but the manager expects players to play different positions far too often.

Perhaps instead of getting sick he should try a bit of man management. Handy skill for a football manager.

He has done man management? Hes dropped two mardy players from the team because they wanted it all their own way.

That's effective man management lol

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

The change even allowed us to win 4-1 as if it weren't for Joao coming on in his place that result wouldn't have happened.

Pearson also bossed Hutchinson too before he went off.

No he didn’t.

They both played defensive midfield and rarely got close to each other.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

5. In 100 games.

That's a red card every 20 games. Which means he misses 15 games in every 100 through suspension plus the however many through injury.

You get a 3 match ban for every red card?

Wow.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Your right I will give you that. So we started with a formation that was fizzed. He dragged on a extra forward and hutch came off. So last season for jos, and tbf I didn’t think he should have come off btw let’s say we go with your version 1 good game one not so good. 

He had two games for jos last year 2!,,,

and now four four games this year in a team that was all gash for those four games , and you think he isn’t playing because he’s not good enough?  

If he goes in January he will show some of our fans just how silly they are, same goes for Westwood. 

Tbf I think it's a mute point anyway. He won't play another 100 games for any other club never mind us due to his injury record.

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yes. Straight red is a 3 match suspension. Two yellows equals 1. Every football fan should know this lol

You obviously didnt know it when you said he misses 15 games every 100 thru suspension

Guest Hillsborough Mole
Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

You obviously didnt know it when you said he misses 15 games every 100 thru suspension

Oh wait. lol 

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

He has done man management? Hes dropped two mardy players from the team because they wanted it all their own way.

That's effective man management lol

It’s actually opting out cos he can’t deal with strong characters.

Which has left us with a team made in his own image 

Insipid, lacking in character and leadership 

2 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Well he does.

He gets a red card every 20 games which means he misses 15 games due to it every 100.

He's had 1 red due to 2 yellows (1 game ban) and the rest been straight red 3 match bans.