Hutchinson

he must have gone straight there from shopping at Tesco in Millhouses.

A senior pro who after one poor game is essentially written off - he has 18 months of his contract left. What's the plan with him? Pay him off; offer him out free?

Another truly bizarre piece of management by a club in free fall.

• Like 1

Completely baffling to think that Jos thinks Joey is a better defensive midfielder than Hutchinson. It’s one of the most important positions on the pitch and we have a limited, basic footballer playing there. I don’t doubt he has a good attitude etc but he’s a league 1 player. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

For 3 games before he gets injured.

So? We’d have a better player for 3 games to help us get much needed points. Don’t understand this to be honest, jos is already changing the line up and formation every game, so the worry about a good player getting injured in 3-4 games is weird to me 

Edited by Owls-Fan
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Completely baffling to think that Jos thinks Joey is a better defensive midfielder than Hutchinson. It’s one of the most important positions on the pitch and we have a limited, basic footballer playing there. I don’t doubt he has a good attitude etc but he’s a league 1 player. 

Once Jos goes i doubt Joey will play for us again - the most basic, poor and limited central midfielder player i've seen at Hillsborough.

He makes JoC look like Dunga.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Probably just twitter bullsh*t but was apparently openly discussing being off to QPR in Jan and has been dropped for questioning tactics.

So we must all be in the bad books cause I aint spoken to anybody today who has a clue what our tactics are game to game. Good for Hutch for asking the simple question "what the foook are we doing"?

1 minute ago, Avon barksdale said:

If You isolate players you best make damn sure you win football matches 

This is it.

Ive got no qualms with the manager sacking off the “big names” if he feels their attitude, fitness, ability or whatever isn’t good enough for his team BUT the performances need to be up to standard to justify it 

Currently they aren’t 

19 minutes ago, Animis said:

he must have gone straight there from shopping at Tesco in Millhouses.

A senior pro who after one poor game is essentially written off - he has 18 months of his contract left. What's the plan with him? Pay him off; offer him out free?

Another truly bizarre piece of management by a club in free fall.

No wonder he didn't play he must have been knackered after going round Tesco and he was definatley in Nonnas with his little lad at around 12:30.

He has always had injury issues. He has always been erm hot headed - but it wasn’t that long ago he was one of the first names on the team sheet.

I for one don’t buy the bullshit that he is finished. 

He won’t play 40+ games a season but if he can contribute positively in the games he can play surely we should use all of our resources to get out of this mess.

• Like 3