RELEGATION under Luhukay

31 minutes ago, Jackowl1 said:

Are you blind or just in denial, we are a poor side and heading for the championship trapdoor under the leadership of Jos and the owner. Changes need to be made quickly. And yes I've only missed 2 matches this season so I think I know what I'm talking about. 

I've only missed 3 so I have a idea myself,individual errors in westbrom game and Middlesbrough,we'd be 5 points better off..we're so poor yet there's 7 teams below us

3 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I've only missed 3 so I have a idea myself,individual errors in westbrom game and Middlesbrough,we'd be 5 points better off..we're so poor yet there's 7 teams below us

Poor player's i.e. palmer,pelupessy,Dave,fox,combined with the manager =religion!

11 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

1 point from 15 must currently be the worst by a long way at no real signs of improvement

10 minutes ago, Jackowl1 said:

Poor player's i.e. palmer,pelupessy,Dave,fox,combined with the manager =religion!

Good players like Lees? Hector, Bannan, Reach, Forestieri, don't mean relegation. 

Good players or bad don't get a club relegated, normally it's a split dressing room or bad overall club organisation that sends you down. Average players can get a team promoted if they play as a team and fight for each other.

Edited by prowl

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I think too many are depending on Forestieri and Matias....let's not forget these are two players who have both had questionable fitness issues at the club. If we can keep them both fit and injury free then great but I have my doubts. 

All in all its a total mess.

Totally agree

The other issue is that Jos will not play them both when they are  fit; it'll be one on the pitch and the other on the bench.

5 hours ago, handworth52 said:

the season ticket sales have already dropped this season by about 1500 , potd is the lowest in the league at appx 1-2000 on average not inc away supporters . I can see the say when we will be down to 15000 unless prices drop and our fortunes change on the pitch. 

Think you'll find they were actually up this season.

9 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Think you'll find they were actually up this season.

well the crowds are down so unless you know anything official to suggest that we have sold more season tickets? I know a lot what aint renewed this season and there are seats free in a block what aint been for appx 5 years so id say there down. if club says otherwise I don't believe it. 

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

well the crowds are down so unless you know anything official to suggest that we have sold more season tickets? I know a lot what aint renewed this season and there are seats free in a block what aint been for appx 5 years so id say there down. if club says otherwise I don't believe it. 

Oh well no point in replying then WTF:

9 hours ago, Jon From Woodseats said:

But before that we were in playoff form. Could still change yet. Probably wait til Christmas.

Either way season ticket sales will drop anyway after the multi season tickets expire.

We had play off results but not play off form. The reality has now kicked in and we're in trouble. 

6 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

We must be brilliant then only 7 teams below us. We are sinking faster than the titanic! I expect better than the rubbish we are being served up to us. Especially with the eye watering prices we have had to pay to watch inept performances week in week out. 

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

I know a lot what aint renewed this season and there are seats free in a block what aint been for appx 5 years so id say there down.

If I got a similar number of people to say that the Earth was flat and was run by lizards from another planet, how much credibility would you give that?

:huh:

1 minute ago, Jackowl1 said:

We are sinking faster than the titanic! 

One theory says that Titanic actually never sank at all, having been switched for it's sister ship Olympic as part of an insurance scam following major damage suffered by that ship in a collision. If that was true, Titanic actually sailed successfully for 26 years.

:biggrin: