Birmingham -V- Wednesday 18 OMDT

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

But this is just it isn't it, we keep saying that the best line up on offer, it not we have millions of fit talent not even in the squad, stop the bill poo, tell the fans the truth then we can at least know what is going on.

Instead we get smoke and mirrors, with rumours flying around. Do other chairman in our league really run their football clubs like this?

Smoke and mirrors with what concentrate on the tezm instead of looking to slate the owner every chance ..mind if we win today we wont hear from you until next defeat

3 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Sadly he isn't

He also thinks Westwood situation is in Jos's hands

I think that’s fairly clear. But Westwood isn’t the only one. The amount of money this club is wasting is now well beyond a joke.   And it’s close to the point where the club will ask fans for renewing expensive tickets. It’s time for some transparency.

8 minutes ago, vulva said:

No disrespect at all to the kids on the bench, but if Jos can’t motivate the likes of Hutchinson, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Westwood etc to give us 20 minutes of football then the bloke is in the wrong job. 

Thats c £6.5m worth of wages sat at home doing absolutely nothing. It’s getting to the point with me where I’m seriously thinking of not renewing after 35 consecutive years. The shameful waste of money needs to be addressed and I’m reluctant to support it anymore. 

I hear you but it's unlikely that Jos caused this. Detail of the 1st paragraph is so staggering that there has to be more to it, it can't be all Jos cos someone would have challenged him openly about it.

However, we have little choice these days to support the team with limited knowledge of it all.

As fans, most of us were happy when we were splashing the cash for once and didn't ask too many questions. A bit like my family when I treat them to something extravagant. If the bailiffs called round one day and I'd over spent I'd hope they would stand by me, otherwise it ain't love and they would only have been with me for the good times.

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Agree with you on Penney-maybe he is wanting away?

Let's hope not he's got the making of a good attacking full back. Would love us to get Hinchcliffe to spend some time working with he, would bring him on no end. Very similar playing types.

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Wilson was a smashing little player. Stocky, hard working, brought a compactness to the side.

Every inch the modern wide midfield player really. And with more than a sprinkling of gun powder in his boots.

Had a bit of leadership, bite and got stuck in too, just like most of that side back then, even the ones we remember for some sublime skill could be real uncompromising and tenacious characters when needed. 

3 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

Smoke and mirrors with what concentrate on the tezm instead of looking to slate the owner every chance ..mind if we win today we wont hear from you until next defeat

Please I am in a good mood down be your usual wee wee tail self and annoy me. :Chansiri:

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Let's hope not he's got the making of a good attacking full back. Would love us to get Hinchcliffe to spend some time working with he, would bring him on no end. Very similar playing types.

I'm thinking he's more Nigel Worthington, don't think he's doing much these days

19 minutes ago, vulva said:

No disrespect at all to the kids on the bench, but if Jos can’t motivate the likes of Hutchinson, Boyd, Abdi, Jones, Westwood etc to give us 20 minutes of football then the bloke is in the wrong job. 

Thats c £6.5m worth of wages sat at home doing absolutely nothing. It’s getting to the point with me where I’m seriously thinking of not renewing after 35 consecutive years. The shameful waste of money needs to be addressed and I’m reluctant to support it anymore. 

I think there are other reasons why these never play .Probably more down to Chansiri than Jos. 

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What could Hinchcliffe possibly teach anyone apart from the quickest routes to the Thornbury and Claremont

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

I hear you but it's unlikely that Jos caused this. Detail of the 1st paragraph is so staggering that there has to be more to it, it can't be all Jos cos someone would have challenged him openly about it.

However, we have little choice these days to support the team with limited knowledge of it all.

As fans, most of us were happy when we were splashing the cash for once and didn't ask too many questions. A bit like my family when I treat them to something extravagant. If the bailiffs called round one day and I'd over spent I'd hope they would stand by me, otherwise it ain't love and they would only have been with me for the good times.

I’m not that bothered who has caused it. What I find nauseating is the fact the club appear to think we are idiots. 

If Jos isn’t picking all these players for football reasons, then he needs sending down the road. Using Boyd and Jones as examples, these played regular Premier League football under Sean Dyche, who doesn’t suffer fools. They end up here and kids who havn’t even forged a career at under 21 level are in front of them. 

It’s time for some honesty from the football club. 

• Like 1

Just now, erowl said:

What could Hinchcliffe possibly teach anyone apart from the quickest routes to the Thornbury and Claremont

Quick pacy England international full back, that scored a wicked free kick, ex owl and a very very good player in his time, not so much with us but very good at Everton.

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Apart from no Westwood, Hutchinson, Jones, Penney. Which would all make us a stronger starting 11. 

Hutch terrible early doors.

Penney terrible last 3 games.

I think we all know there are bigger reasons why Boyd and Westwood aren’t in the frame.

Good side today. I’m surprised it’s Fox rather than Thorniley. Joao has had two starts and been poor in both. Not surprised Nuhiu and Fletch get the nod, though they have hardly played like Gods!

Good team. Need some decent luck and lots of energy now.