We all need to admit it

The reason we are losing are sh*t after a defeat is because the Blades are above us and doing pretty well.

Lets all face it. If they were still in League One or mid table like us we would all be more accepting of the state we are in. The club needs rebuilding and that process has just begun. I think overall most would be generally quite content with how we're doing considering all the crap that's gone on behind the scenes and with injuries. But them lot look dangerous and we can't take it. I'll be first to admit it's winding me up.

Its creating a tension and adding an extra pressure for the team to get results, when quite clearly our group of players are not good enough for a promotion push. They've got under our skin. Fair play to them. I still think they'll drop off but next Friday is one I'm not particularly looking forward to.

lol

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The reason we are losing are sh*t after a defeat is because the Blades are above us and doing pretty well.

Lets all face it. If they were still in League One or mid table like us we would all be more accepting of the state we are in. The club needs rebuilding and that process has just begun. I think overall most would be generally quite content with how we're doing considering all the crap that's gone on behind the scenes and with injuries. But them lot look dangerous and we can't take it. I'll be first to admit it's winding me up.

Its creating a tension and adding an extra pressure for the team to get results, when quite clearly our group of players are not good enough for a promotion push. They've got under our skin. Fair play to them. I still think they'll drop off but next Friday is one I'm not particularly looking forward to.

lol

Bang on the money that for me.

It's killing me seeing them near enough top of the league whilst we struggle to remain in mid table and all the time the gap will widen like last season, it's sad but true.

Big difference is they are being run correctly and have a manager who knows how to motivate a team and get the very best out of an ordinary set of players 

nope not concerned where the blades are i'm purely concerned where we are and why we are where we are

a season where  the owner says we have to be promoted or words to that effect and our most experienced players are not seen on the pitch and not even being considered(except the injured ones )the youngsters are doing their best but I don't feel at the moment that it is good enough,

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Disagree.

It's not how good we are relative to the pigs.

It's how good we are relative to how good we should be with that set of players.

Disagree? What set of players ?

Who out of that 11 to tonight would get in any top 6 team? 

Reach , maybe 

Bannan, possibly

The rest? Seriously I'm struggling 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

Disagree? What set of players ?

Who out of that 11 to tonight would get in any top 6 team? 

Reach , maybe 

Bannan, possibly

The rest? Seriously I'm struggling 

Across the whole squad we have ability. 

But too we often put in these dreadful performances. No organisation- not competing in midfield. We should be much better.

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

If you think the pigs are a better club than us with better players then you don't know football.

(Que the claps from the performing seals).

Oh wait a minute, who is comfortably holding there own whilst we can't even pick our best players.

Fecking joke of a club.

Holding their own ?

They are Foo. kin joint top of the championship in their second season, it's horrible I know ! 

We are one of a whole bunch of average clubs in this division. I expect we will have similar numbers of wins, draws and defeats across the season. That we have previously quiet posters suddenly trying to convince us we are once again on the edge of oblivion just two games after we were in a playoff position says much more about their psychology than it does the actual situation we are in.

• Thanks 1