We all need to admit it

It is actually causing me anxiety and depression seeing them dicks at the top of the tree...seeing fat Billy Sharp always scoring...always getting penalties always getting last minute winners...and to top it off fat wilder tugging himself off after every game on how they have dominated everyone and everything...and would you know it boz eyed Clark is now of the mark just at the right time..

Can't flipping right this poo at the moment 

9 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Across the whole squad we have ability. 

But too we often put in these dreadful performances. No organisation- not competing in midfield. We should be much better.

Disagree.

Take Bannan and Reach out of that eleven tonight it's bang average if not relegation material.

Add FF, Hooper and Lee into it I would argue it's a good Champ side but still a way off promotion. 

I still think people hark back to the Wembley side and cling onto that season and how close we got. The players we had back then are past it, crocked or gone. That team is 3 years older. We've stood still, the competition has moved on. 

We we a mid table side. Admittedly with the money we've had that's criminal, but the fact is we've had a nightmare since 2016 and we are where we are. People need to stop kidding themselves. Take away a few Reach wonderstrikes and an on form Barry Bannan we are poor.

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, owls_wawaw said:

It is actually causing me anxiety and depression seeing them dicks at the top of the tree...seeing fat Billy Sharp always scoring...always getting penalties always getting last minute winners...and to top it off fat wilder tugging himself off after every game on how they have dominated everyone and everything...and would you know it boz eyed Clark is now of the mark just at the right time..

Can't flipping right this poo at the moment 

And the tw.ats never seem to get any injuries either 

Just now, owls_wawaw said:

Oh and look why mate he is getting quality service which is what we were all saying when he was with us 

He was shi.t when was with us pure and simple , it's just the Wednesday way why he now seems to be scoring and probably cause he's in a better team right now 

If you look at QPR, they are not a better team than us. But we made them look better. A lot better.

We do that regularly.

I don't buy this poor players argument.

They aren't poor payers. But they are playing like they don't know each other. 

There heads drop too quickly for me in games...We are actually one of the divisions top scorers but defensively we are just not cutting it. To say he is a defensive coach is ridiculous unless he has been given the dc input to change his philosophy. Look at colins teams and how he gets them out of this division by being defensively strong 

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

If you look at QPR, they are not a better team than us. But we made them look better. A lot better.

We do that regularly.

I don't buy this poor players argument.

They aren't poor payers. But they are playing like they don't know each other. 

I'd take Wells and Hemed over Fletcher, Joao and Nuhiu any day.

I'd have Luke Freeman out wide. I'd have Luongo in the middle. Would certainly take Jake Bidwell at left back, very good player.

I'd say we are of a similar standard to them at the moment.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

I'd have Luke Freeman out wide. I'd have Luongo in the middle. Would certainly take Jake Bidwell at left back, very good player.

Wouldn't swap any of our side for their like for like replacement.

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

only one i'd take is Luke Freeman out of that lot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Wouldn't swap any of our side for their like for like replacement.

Wells or Nuhiu? Bidwell or Fox? Luongo or Pelupessy?

Wednesday fans are so blind and expect us to be doing better. Fact is we aren't very good. Have a couple of very good players (Bannan, FF), a few who work hard and a lot who are out injured and likely to never come back into the fold. That's about it. 

37 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The reason we are losing are sh*t after a defeat is because the Blades are above us and doing pretty well.

Lets all face it. If they were still in League One or mid table like us we would all be more accepting of the state we are in. The club needs rebuilding and that process has just begun. I think overall most would be generally quite content with how we're doing considering all the crap that's gone on behind the scenes and with injuries. But them lot look dangerous and we can't take it. I'll be first to admit it's winding me up.

Its creating a tension and adding an extra pressure for the team to get results, when quite clearly our group of players are not good enough for a promotion push. They've got under our skin. Fair play to them. I still think they'll drop off but next Friday is one I'm not particularly looking forward to.

lol

Simple fact is they have done it properly. Wilder has built a team, a squad who work together. They aren't world beaters, but he is getting the best out every single player who takes to the field. We aren't doing that yet. I believe Jos is probably the right man to do it, but it will take time. Carlos blew our chance. It should have been us instead of Huddersfield but he bottled it. We just don't have a fit squad or cohesiveness to have any right to think we are contenders. Get used to understanding  the blunts will get promoted before us.

It’s nothing to do with united.

its because no one knows what side is gonna turn up because the players and formation change without rhyme or reason.

if you want to make a comparison with United - they made their first change in 5 games by swapping one cf with another tonight.

we made 5 in a game going into a London midweek away game including 3 defensive changes and a switch from back 3 to back 4.

managers fault and we need better.

Edited by ka58

55 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The reason we are losing are sh*t after a defeat is because the Blades are above us and doing pretty well.

Lets all face it. If they were still in League One or mid table like us we would all be more accepting of the state we are in. The club needs rebuilding and that process has just begun. I think overall most would be generally quite content with how we're doing considering all the crap that's gone on behind the scenes and with injuries. But them lot look dangerous and we can't take it. I'll be first to admit it's winding me up.

Its creating a tension and adding an extra pressure for the team to get results, when quite clearly our group of players are not good enough for a promotion push. They've got under our skin. Fair play to them. I still think they'll drop off but next Friday is one I'm not particularly looking forward to.

lol

I never ever consider the blunts position. It’s always  irrelevant as Man City or Newport to me .. our neighbors are just that ! Nothing more

Edited by Mr Soul

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Wells or Nuhiu? Bidwell or Fox? Luongo or Pelupessy?

Wednesday fans are so blind and expect us to be doing better. Fact is we aren't very good. Have a couple of very good players (Bannan, FF), a few who work hard and a lot who are out injured and likely to never come back into the fold. That's about it. 

Bidwell over fox is the only one of those 3. But he would still be 2nd choice.

Wilder is one of the best motivators around, light years ahead of Jos but we are where we are.

It is annoying seeing their average side constantly in games even if they narrowly lose. It doesn't help but we gloated at getting to Wembley when we were on a high and now it's their turn.

• Like 1