Bristol City - V -The Wednesday OMDT

Ahh, there's my favourite morning read to go with a cup of coffee. Sat ready already at the same time yesterday, of course Wednesday didn't play until today. What an opportunity we have to climb into play off spot again, go on Wednesday, right the wrong from that WBA match, we deserve a clean sheet and end our bad run at Bristol today.

I've got a bunch, if we turn up like we did for 85 minutes last Wednesday, we'll do fine.

UTO!!

• Haha 1

Just now, N0rtherner said:

Ahh, there's my favourite morning read to go with a cup of coffee. Sat ready already at the same time yesterday, of course Wednesday didn't play until today. What an opportunity we have to climb into play off spot again, go on Wednesday, right the wrong from that WBA match, we deserve a clean sheet and end our bad run at Bristol today.

I've got a bunch, if we turn up like we did for 85 minutes last Wednesday, we'll do fine.

UTO!!

WTF:

• Haha 2

Nice OMDT Thingy Snoots... 

Safe journey to all the Cocoa sniffers .......

I've just coloured in my "red" button with a Blue Sh***y (can't say that word)

Watching the match on the "purple button" .......

Win or lose we follow the Blue's,

And Jack n Meg ........

0-2 ...........

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

I have this thing about the number 97 (going back to when it used to be the Nether Edge bus) so I take it as an omen! 4-0 to us this year lads!

I once threw up into my mate’s kfc box on a 97. He wasn’t best pleased, but I reckon there’s a fair chance it improved it.

• Haha 3