Bristol City - V -The Wednesday OMDT

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

There's an @s73owl gag somewhere in there ...

Just needs a little jumbling about ...lol

I like how I always get dragged into these conversations when there's a hint of smut, you've got the wrong idea about me OG old boy lol

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

It will definitely be me being stupid cos I’m useless, however I can’t see it anywhere on the app.

Can you see it?

I got the screen shot yesterday from the score centre app.

It's still there now.  

I don't use the App to watch it.  I use red button.  So I cant help any further sorry. 

• Thanks 1

Quality omdtt mi lord. There was a time when this thread, against this team, would incur a photo of Daisy Duke. Alas, a lass we don't see anymore.

Still, to matters spheroid. Oops, DD again.

Let's win & trouble the top 6. Come on, Jos. Get the big guns firing. Fletch, FF & some SAM missiles from Reach. All being supplied by our micro Trump haired genius, BB.

2 weeks rest then, so work & run like fooookery Wednesday.

UTO.   2-1 to us.

9 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

The West Brom result real demoralised me, we could've been 5th but ended up 12th.. Hope the players have gotten over it cos stuff like that can stick in yer head for time. 

Yes it was a gut wrencher, hope its made us more determined to get 3 points today.

16 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Real tough one this. 

Bristol are a strong team and zip it about. Sort of team we struggle against especially away.

I expect we will get beat today but no issues if we do. One of hardest games of the season.

They are on the same points as us. How is it one of the hardest games of the season. You sound like Carlos. 

Normally go to Bristol as not that hard to get to from where I live but let slip it was on box and now have to watch game at home as apparently we do not have enough family time together. 

Still will be able to watch some racing as well.

Come on Wednesday about time we got a win against these.