What is the furthest out..

8 hours ago, Skyline said:

Remember the Brunt goal like it was Yesterday.

Myself and other around me just about to play hell at him for even trying it, only to then go mental.

Reyt goal. 

That was one of the best days ever. A masterclass away performance. Deon Burton and Tudders causing mayhem up front, Whelan orchestrating midfield,  JJ scaring the living daylights out of them on his full debut and 3 absolute class goals with Brunt spraying it at around at will.

Oh and pretty much confirming Leeds down to L1....

Def between Brunt and McGugan for furthest out in my lifetime...Harkes looked the most spectacular...

Edited by DuttyTeabags
Harkes

6 hours ago, Musn't Grumble said:

.. And the one in the second leg, too. Of course it was a shot...

Hehe, yea, of course it was! :D

But I still cannot watch those highlights again without remembering those 90 minutes... most nervy 90 minutes of my life watching football.

14 hours ago, Prince said:

Yes this one 

I immediately thought of the John Harkes goal at Derby but it has to be this one ^^^^

Had a great day out with Jezz (Wolfmanjack) God rest his soul x

He even went halves with me on a parking ticket we got up the hill from Elland Rd.

Incidentally, we were stood  behind the goal at that game before they moved away fans to the corner.

We were on the front row(second row as first was taped off) and none other than the Arctic Monkeys were bang behind us.

16 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

My favourite moment firom last season. Am I being uncharitable by saying it was all the sweeter for involving the humiliation of a certain Villainous centre half?

I love everything about this goal. The cheek of Reach even trying it. The Hooper challenge with Terry. The reaction of the Villa fans. Brilliant.