Jump to content


Lord Snooty

Sheffield Wednesday vs Ipswich (MDT thingy)

Recommended Posts

Not offside!

 

All Ipswich, haven't created a chance from open play!

 

Nuhiu and Reach have been awful!

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

We are going to keep hardly any clean sheets in the league this season. 

Here are some clean sheets for you.

 

Image result for picture of some clean sheets

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another card happy ref spoiling the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, evaD said:

It was offside.

No it was not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Player stood offside never played the ball, player who did wasn't offside!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont know the rules correctly but the scorer was deffo onside.the other player was off but didnt touch the ball

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, David Somni Jennings said:

Is Nuhiu giving us much? I ask because I think our pressing style we played midweek started with Fletcher's hounding, which I don't think Nuhiu gives us at all

this is what happens when you don't play your best team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't understand the inconsistency of the players themselves have a great game midweek and now completely crap. Just shows that the teams confidence is shot to pieces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuhiu has been absolutely bobbar! Pelupessy and Matias not good either. Extremely poor performance so far regardless of their dodgy goal.  

Fletcher and Nando on at half time for me.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, David Somni Jennings said:

Is Nuhiu giving us much? I ask because I think our pressing style we played midweek started with Fletcher's hounding, which I don't think Nuhiu gives us at all

Should start with Nando. 

 

Jos needs to cop on. 

Edited by M Royds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, owls_wawaw said:

I really don't understand the inconsistency of the players themselves have a great game midweek and now completely crap. Just shows that the teams confidence is shot to pieces. 

It strikes me as they only seem to give 110% when there’s pressure like on Wednesday night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Nuhiu has been absolutely bobbar! Pelupessy and Matias not good either. Extremely poor performance so far regardless of their dodgy goal.  

Fletcher and Nando on at half time for me.

 

Sounds like a plan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFS....get Hutch and Fletch on at HT

 

Sounds like we are second best all over the park

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Fuzzy logics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×