Sheffield Wednesday vs Ipswich (MDT thingy)

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Can you not read? Already said he wasn't but his mate was and he was interfering with play so yes it's offside.

Think you need to learn the LAWS of footy. There are no rules.

law
lɔː/
noun

1. 1.
    the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.
    "shooting the birds is against the law"
    synonyms: rules and regulations, system of laws, body of laws, constitution, legislation, code, legal code, charter; 
    jurisprudence
    "the law of the land"

•  

2. 2.
    a rule defining correct procedure or behaviour in a sport.
    "the laws of the game"

Should be 1-0 but once again a poor officiating decision has cost us. Think we seriously need to have a word with our governing body because it’s costing us too many points a season.

But other than that we’ve played decent against a bobbar team, we’ll win this no bother. 

4 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

Well everyone stopped thinking it was going to him but he didint make an attempt to play the ball!

Play to whistle, I got taught that when I was 8!

Sounds like he had an affect on play then. Sounds offside to me. Of course play to the whistle but that doesn't make an incorrect decision, correct.

3 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

FF not warmed up at half time again. Got ripped to shreds for putting this in the match thread on wednesday. Am I allowed to say it now we're drawing???

Yes he did. Did the fact he was the only one wearing trackie bottoms confuse you?

4 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

FF not warmed up at half time again. Got ripped to shreds for putting this in the match thread on wednesday. Am I allowed to say it now we're drawing???

And what ? He still came on against Millwall 

1 minute ago, bronxowl said:

Keep your best player on the bench, and expect to win games?

Are we ever going to get a manager that doesn’t fall out with players?

Around about same time we get some fans that don’t invent stories every single time a team selection doesn’t include someone they think should have a shirt week in week out regardless