Operation Blame the Fans

Just now, CF83OWL said:

You put your own spin on that post and you know it. 

Operation blame the fans was not the message coming out of the reports tonight.....

You sound like a blunt!

All you've posted is 'fake news' without actually saying what is fake? 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Noted but you are wrong. We are no where near worse than when he joined. you gotta be joking !!!! look at the side we had before he joined. we struggled every season since getting promoted. We now have forestieri hooper lees reach bannon etc !!  rubbish players??? really ?? sorry you lost all credibility with that nonsense.. you saying 'fact' doesn't actually make it a fact you know. I don't think we are skint either. we cant sign anyone because off FFP. That doesn't make us skint

As for me being daft, possibly, but above all Im a Wednesdayite. I have been all my life, always will. I have seen us in way way worse positions than this, so can speak with some authority on how very poor Wednesday have been.  I am realistic enough to know though that there are 23 other clubs in this division equally desperate to get to the PL and we have no right whatsoever to think we should demand it.

Chansiri wants us to go up as much as we do, if not more. Unlike people like you who want to moan and spread poison, Chansiri is actually trying to do something about it. For that I admire and respect him. 

We lost our first game of the season and so called fans are demanding he leaves !!! without any thought of wtf position that would leave us in.... untrue.

lts like a mirror of our current society, people demand instant success but want someone else to provide it.

Good night

Couldn't agree more but people will believe what they want to believe, many are too dim to look at the reality if it doesn't fit their argument.

Don't get me wrong, DC has made mistakes and I don't go along with his pricing structure but he's done a lot for the club in a short time.

Anyway I'm done with posting on here for a while before I start telling some posters what I really think of them as it serves no purpose.

Goodnight all and remember WAWAW. 

3 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

All you've posted is 'fake news' without actually saying what is fake? 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/blog-sheffield-wednesday-fans-forum-as-it-happened-1-9287877

Here you go mate, why dont u actually do some basic research and read reports from journalists who are experienced at reporting football matters, and not any tom, wee pipe or harry who posts on owlstalk or facebook who moan about anything DC says. 

Otherwise if you want this club to be stuck in the lower leagues, carry on pushing out the chairman....

Edited by CF83OWL

4 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/blog-sheffield-wednesday-fans-forum-as-it-happened-1-9287877

Here you go mate, why dont u actually do some basic research and read reports from journalists who are experienced at reporting football matters, and not any tom, wee pipe or harry who posts on owlstalk or facebook who moan about anything DC says. 

Otherwise if you want this club to be stuck in the lower leagues, carry on pushing out the chairman....

Not much in there to change my opinion. These top quality journalists even use tweets from Owlstalk's updates on proceedings as well. 

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

Chairman says it’s not normal in football and paying money doesn’t give you the right 

If you’re not happy don’t come

Am not gonna let fans damage team anymore 

Players need positive support when losing

Last season our fans damage the team a lot

Looks like that’s me out then until Chansiri and Meire have left the club

31 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I enjoyed it yes. The pricing has never sat well with me from day one though . I find it disgusting . 

I agree reed we will stay up this season, but I can see us being im the bottom 8 . Abdi was obviously finished when he joined so that was shocking business . David jones on a 3 year deal , silly. Fletcher on a 4 year deal, absurd. Handing long term deals to crocks like Hutchinson , again silly . 

I honestly believe we are in a worse position, and paying through the nose for it . I’m aware I’m a glass half empty person where Wednesday are concerned, but I homestly can’t see any positives right now 

Said I wouldn't post anymore for fear of upsetting some with my views but good grief, how can you honestly claim that and I was obviously finished when we signed him? We were all impressed that we'd got him, Watford fans were sad to lose him and were tipping us for promotion. Happy to be corrected if you can show me your post at the time pointing out how stupid we were to be signing a premier league regular.

1 minute ago, Brommers said:

Said I wouldn't post anymore for fear of upsetting some with my views but good grief, how can you honestly claim that and I was obviously finished when we signed him? We were all impressed that we'd got him, Watford fans were sad to lose him and were tipping us for promotion. Happy to be corrected if you can show me your post at the time pointing out how stupid we were to be signing a premier league regular.

To be fair maybe this second we aren't in a worse position but we could be 12 months+ down the line. 

1 hour ago, wakefieldowl said:

Noted but you are wrong. We are no where near worse than when he joined. you gotta be joking !!!! look at the side we had before he joined. we struggled every season since getting promoted. We now have forestieri hooper lees reach bannon etc !!  rubbish players??? really ?? sorry you lost all credibility with that nonsense.. you saying 'fact' doesn't actually make it a fact you know. I don't think we are skint either. we cant sign anyone because off FFP. That doesn't make us skint

As for me being daft, possibly, but above all Im a Wednesdayite. I have been all my life, always will. I have seen us in way way worse positions than this, so can speak with some authority on how very poor Wednesday have been.  I am realistic enough to know though that there are 23 other clubs in this division equally desperate to get to the PL and we have no right whatsoever to think we should demand it.

Chansiri wants us to go up as much as we do, if not more. Unlike people like you who want to moan and spread poison, Chansiri is actually trying to do something about it. For that I admire and respect him. 

We lost our first game of the season and so called fans are demanding he leaves !!! without any thought of wtf position that would leave us in.... untrue.

lts like a mirror of our current society, people demand instant success but want someone else to provide it.

Good night

The spine of the current squad was already in place prior to Chansiri coming in, there has been one or two decent signs but we have wasted millions on absolute gash. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Football pretty much never winds me up. Always loved the game. Practically impossible to genuinely p*ss me off with something Wednesday related.

However every question he answered tonight got me angrier and angrier. 

Blame everyone but himself. Zero responsibility or accountability. Not even that, blame loyal fans.

Pathetic and disgraceful tonight.

4 minutes ago, Brommers said:

Didn't we only sign Abdi because he was mates with Fessi, we never signed him to play or Carlos would have played him in central midfield where he did so well for watford, but then Carlos would have had to drop one of his favourites.

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

Football pretty much never winds me up. Always loved the game. Practically impossible to genuinely p*ss me off with something Wednesday related.

However every question he answered tonight got me angrier and angrier. 

Blame everyone but himself. Zero responsibility or accountability. Not even that, blame loyal fans.

Pathetic and disgraceful tonight.

he's clearly stressed and emotional

Needs to let someone come in that's customer facing, positive and doesn't slam criticism etc over and over as that's like shouting at bus stops

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Needs to let someone come in that's customer facing, positive and doesn't slam criticism etc over and over as that's like shouting at bus stops

It's strange, every single chairman of every other football club doesn't seem to have the same problems with coping with the expectations of social media and it's own fans. Neither do businesses. Its rare you see the actual customers get blamed. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He can’t do that can he though can Neil? He has to control everything. 

He seemingly isnt cspable of delegating or listening to others. 

Everything that keeps coming out and the things he’s said tonight reinforce my opinion that the mans lived in a bubble most his life. 

A solid gold, fcukig bubble.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

His mismanagement of the club will see us back in the lower leagues 

Guest The Horse

Not sure if it's been answered yet but just where / how has he let fans influence him?

The Jordan Rhodes and Jack Hunt thing - he's never talked to me.

Never held an online poll of season ticket holders.

The only logical conclusion here is that a chairman of a professional football club has been making decisions based on social media.

Surely not.

Surely??

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Didn't we only sign Abdi because he was mates with Fessi, we never signed him to play or Carlos would have played him in central midfield where he did so well for watford, but then Carlos would have had to drop one of his favourites.

And you know this How? No doubt someone speculated it on here and it then becomes fact.

Clearly his signing hasn't worked out but again we can't blame DC for the injury record or Carlos being reluctant to play him.

Its been a rollercoaster ride under chairman Chan,hes made some hefty mistakes,Stuart Grey being his biggest,the seasons prior to the one just gone were memorable,but ended in failure ultimately and as such....bring criticism which is part n parcel of owning a football club thats got high expectations.

Weve bought into his mantra as supporters and paid the higher prices,bought the $hit shirts and turned up in healthy numbers.

If players on the field cant or wont give us 100% effort,or arent able to due to lack of ability of course were gunna get vocal,were not paying top dollar for immitations we want players that are fit for purpose.

Hes a great guy DC but hes no football man