Operation Blame the Fans

Chairman says it’s not normal in football and paying money doesn’t give you the right 

If you’re not happy don’t come

Am not gonna let fans damage team anymore 

Players need positive support when losing

Last season our fans damage the team a lot

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

Can you post the DC quote that has riled you Enchanter ? 

I’ve seen the “you tried to kill the players” one, was it that ? 

Pretty much the whole opening tone of the fans forum involved us all being blamed. The fear we put into our chairman. Might be the amount of money we're throwing at the project. It certainly has me scared now. 

2 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Chairman says it’s not normal in football and paying money doesn’t give you the right 

Please tell me you’re joking...

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

That's the tip of the iceberg that is... 

So, it wasn’t inept Carlos or bad purchased authorised by Chansiri, the problem is the fans who pay stupid money to watch football?

I hope Chansiri has very thick skin, I sense he’s going to be in for an almighty sh*tstorm soon enough with those sorts of comments.

4 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

That has almost certainly come straight from the mouth of katrien Meire. She said exactly the same thing to charlton fans. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I think your comments make you sound like a complete and utter prat. I wouldn't blame the guy for leaving if he gets comments like that

The guy has come in and put a load of his own money into trying to get us promoted. Weve had the bet two seasons for years yet hes 'poison killing the club'  

What are you doing about moving the club forward ? being a keyboard warrior spreading your own poison ?

He wasn’t being a keyboard warrior. He’s also making valid points.

You can pretend the fact that someone investing money to try and make more money is an act of good will to the fans if you like.

or you can look at what’s actually happening which is grossly different and really worrying to a lot of supporters who have just been told that apparently it’s partly their fault for paying more (but not enough) and thinking they are entitled to an opinion (which they’re not) but when that opinion is acted on (which apparently it was with some transfers) it’s their fault if it doesn’t work out.

A complete and utter mess.

1 minute ago, kentaddick said:

That has almost certainly come straight from the mouth of katrien Meire. She said exactly the same thing to charlton fans. 

Course she did - it was a disastrous appointment which if someone couldnt see was a bad indicator of things to come must have been blind.

7 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Noted , but you are wrong . We are worse than when he joined . Fact. Skint , rubbish players , and paying far more than any fan in the league for the privilege . And the fact we are in trouble is the fans fault . Brilliant ! 

What am I doing ? Nothing . It’s not my club to run/ruin . Hardly a key board warrior , I’d happily point out his ineptitude to his face. People like you who sit there defending him paying your inflated prices scare me. Are you really that naive / daft? 

Noted but you are wrong. We are no where near worse than when he joined. you gotta be joking !!!! look at the side we had before he joined. we struggled every season since getting promoted. We now have forestieri hooper lees reach bannon etc !!  rubbish players??? really ?? sorry you lost all credibility with that nonsense.. you saying 'fact' doesn't actually make it a fact you know. I don't think we are skint either. we cant sign anyone because off FFP. That doesn't make us skint

As for me being daft, possibly, but above all Im a Wednesdayite. I have been all my life, always will. I have seen us in way way worse positions than this, so can speak with some authority on how very poor Wednesday have been.  I am realistic enough to know though that there are 23 other clubs in this division equally desperate to get to the PL and we have no right whatsoever to think we should demand it.

Chansiri wants us to go up as much as we do, if not more. Unlike people like you who want to moan and spread poison, Chansiri is actually trying to do something about it. For that I admire and respect him. 

We lost our first game of the season and so called fans are demanding he leaves !!! without any thought of wtf position that would leave us in.... untrue.

lts like a mirror of our current society, people demand instant success but want someone else to provide it.

Good night

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Bit harsh on wakefield he's right some comments are ridiculous again from the usual suspects.

That doesn't mean the rest of us thing DC is some sort of demi God but were not 12year old so everything isn't black or white.

You certainly write like a 12 year old.

• Haha 4

It’s disgusting he is blaming the fans. Bang out of order. Him saying that this football club is in his blood annoyed me also, no DC it is not in your blood, it is in our blood, the fans of this great club. We where here long before you arrived and will be here long after you have gone. 

• Like 1

Generally speaking, I think that the perception (or fact, whatever) that a chairman could be blaming the fans (true or not) is where things tend to turn ugly. 

Once fans think they’re getting the blame they tend to get fed up pretty fast. 

Never a good move. 

21 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

I suppose you'll be one of them spit polishing Chansiris shoes and applauding him if they closed the gates at Hillsborough?

Stop dwelling on the past because it's got us absolutely nowhere, in fact it has, we are deep in it now more than ever and the man responsible for it chooses to blame the fans (that's you as well) and has no business or financial sense whatsoever and somehow you still cling on to something to defend him. 

It's the Chansiri defenders that will help him kill this club. 

Not even worth responding to that made up nonsense

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Noted but you are wrong. We are no where near worse than when he joined. you gotta be joking !!!! look at the side we had before he joined. we struggled every season since getting promoted. We now have forestieri hooper lees reach bannon etc !!  rubbish players??? really ?? sorry you lost all credibility with that nonsense.. you saying 'fact' doesn't actually make it a fact you know. I don't think we are skint either. we cant sign anyone because off FFP. That doesn't make us skint

As for me being daft, possibly, but above all Im a Wednesdayite. I have been all my life, always will. I have seen us in way way worse positions than this, so can speak with some authority on how very poor Wednesday have been.  I am realistic enough to know though that there are 23 other clubs in this division equally desperate to get to the PL and we have no right whatsoever to think we should demand it.

Chansiri wants us to go up as much as we do, if not more. Unlike people like you who want to moan and spread poison, Chansiri is actually trying to do something about it. For that I admire and respect him. 

We lost our first game of the season and so called fans are demanding he leaves !!! without any thought of wtf position that would leave us in.... untrue.

lts like a mirror of our current society, people demand instant success but want someone else to provide it.

Good night

Honest question who's the dominant one in the relationship? You or Dejphon?

• Haha 1