Jos says no incoming players to #SWFC

5 hours ago, gurujuan said:

The mans a fool if he thinks it’s a well balanced squad

The only fools are the people daft enough to pay rolls Royce prices to watch a fiat punto team. 40 quid plus to watch that squad. Chansiri , you are the gift that keeps on giving 

Edited by james o connor

5 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Meanwhile, let's also bear in mind that some posters, even a f*cking idiot student in his early 20's with very very little knowledge about f*cking anything, foresaw this exact situation happening nearly two years ago. So lord knows how the "successful businessman" in charge didn't. 

How do you know this ?

Are you acquainted with said f*cking idiot student in his early 20's with very very little knowledge about f*cking anything ?

Does he know what you think of him ?

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

How do you know this ?

Are you acquainted with said f*cking idiot student in his early 20's with very very little knowledge about f*cking anything ?

Does he know what you think of him ?

I chuffing hate the bloke, and he's well aware of it. 

• Haha 2

Guest everydays_wednesday
5 hours ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

He's no fool. He's been dealt the cards and is getting on with it without moaning.

I have the utmost respect for how he conducts himself.

Quite right...seems like an honourable man to me and deserves our support....mess was made long before Jos arrived.

Many of us posted on here when DC took over that he needed a Howard Wilkinson type figure to stop him being shafted over signings . I just feel he went at it like a kid in a sweet shop , and this is the end result. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Many of us posted on here when DC took over that he needed a Howard Wilkinson type figure to stop him being shafted over signings . I just feel he went at it like a kid in a sweet shop , and this is the end result. 

Be interested to see those posts. I don't remember any at the time. lol

Fans forum will be use of usual fans shouting down those who dare to question the absurd club management. I think Monday will see our esteemed Chairman blow smoke up the deluded . He is so outbid his depth as a chairman it's not even remotely funny.

This transfer window has one bonus , it ends early thus putting us out of our misery

26 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Agreed, one wonders though if bringing in Katrina could end up proving to be his best signing ever.

Im sure Jos and us both wanted some signings, we havent got them so let Jos earn his crust with what he has got. Some players will be like new signings anyway to him.

Im not over the moon but lets give Jos the support he deserves / needs.

wawaw x

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

You seem to forget we were 90 mins away from the premier league.