Remember THIS? (this is for all you oldies out there)

I was there that day,We were the 1st coach in the car park so we decided to go on their kop (dunno why,we’d never done that before at an away ground). Just before the teams came out (2.45 in them days) a few other owls fans started singing around us so we joined in.. and it kinda kicked off and we were eventually ‘thrown out’ but led round the pitch into the Wednesday end.little did we know what would happen a little later, Eventful day !!! :Pelupessy:

• Like 1

A lot to answer for that Stainrod the piggy get.

Upside was the atmosphere in the North and South stands dramatically improved during the terrace ban and we were financially better off with everyone paying seat prices for those games!

Could not believe it when we signed him a few years later - did not want us associated with that cheating tw.at....

Guest Willow Owl

Remember been there with our kid. Swore me to secrecy about the things he did. Mam still doesnt know now

The look onTC's face is pure hatred. 

We were on the terrace opposite the main stand. It was like a building site behind the kop with loads of rubble.

When it all kicked off and the bricks were being thrown they sent a cordon of police across the pitch towards the kop and bizarrely positioned themselves just within throwing distance which just seemed to encourage it more. Think our Jack was well pee’d off

Wasnt Stainrod a childhood Wednesdayite despite playing for Blades?

I was there  was it a late kickoff   i remember my mates car brakes went in huddersfield  and we had to change the pads   funny thing was huddersfield were at home that day and there fans were walking past us and thought we were huddersfield fans because my mate had a blue and white scarf on   im sure it kicked off at 315  because we only just made the start   what a strange day it was   good bad old days 

39 minutes ago, brian joicey said:

I was there that day,We were the 1st coach in the car park so we decided to go on their kop (dunno why,we’d never done that before at an away ground). Just before the teams came out (2.45 in them days) a few other owls fans started singing around us so we joined in.. and it kinda kicked off and we were eventually ‘thrown out’ but led round the pitch into the Wednesday end.little did we know what would happen a little later, Eventful day !!! :Pelupessy:

Ha ha I can remember you lot being led round to stand on the away end. That shed at the other end was obviously their ‘ kop’ then ? 

Anyone recollect going to the old Stamford Bridge , getting there really early and gathering in their Shed and then being chased round to the other end by irate Chelsea fans once they’d turned up in numbers ?