Forestieri

So here’s what I would do.

You rally round your team, and you rally round FF - he’s one of us and he deserves the protection. You don’t condone the behaviour, and you also don’t dwell on it.

Behind closed doors it’s a coaching opportunity with some hard words and lessons.

If he’s made a racist comment then he and we come out and own it. Take the punishment, support FF and help him understand the implications of his actions.  Some education likely necessary

Absolutely no reason to throw him under the bus. More than ever this is a time for unity, humility and doing the right thing.

If I was Derby or Swansea I’d be faxing a £5m bid over first thing tomorrow mind.

5 hours ago, BIG D said:

How much would make you happy?

Ten quid and a Sun campaign for “Penney for Left Wingback” they could chuck in a full page (p28) Penney cut out face for fans to wear. That should do it.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HubristicClapper said:

Bet you got behind Di Canio when Alcock dived and really backed Di Canio, didn't you?

Di canio was pure class and should have been backed at all cost

Edited by debram
Spelling
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Geoffrey said:

Unfortunately, Mansfield's no mark players were better than ours.

Raised their game against better opposition? We once beat champions league Newcastle when we were in league 1, in a friendly. They also beat Derby 3-1 and I’m expecting Derby to be challenging for promotion this season. Our performance against Wigan will be more telling how the season may go