Guess the kit pricing?

If anyone is interested, I am currently selling some novelty t-shirts @£15.99 each.

Printed on the front, in either blue or pink, they read  “I’ll feel a t1t without my kit”

On the back “Only good for wipes if it ain’t got stripes”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If we go back to stripes it gives Chansiri the opportunity to increase the price of the shirts knowing full well that for everyone that doesn’t buy one because of the price they’ll be far more that do buy one because we’re back in stripes. 

My guess is £69.99 if stripes & £59.99 if not. 

15 minutes ago, Dave DJ said:

If we go back to stripes it gives Chansiri the opportunity to increase the price of the shirts knowing full well that for everyone that doesn’t buy one because of the price they’ll be far more that do buy one because we’re back in stripes. 

My guess is £69.99 if stripes & £59.99 if not. 

I've bought the 86 and 87 retro shirts at £35 each. Quality is decent and stripes on the back. Job done for this season. 

1 hour ago, Owl999 said:

I said on here before the arrival of the last kit it would be priced at 59 quid for the adult shirt, I also gave the unit cost the club pay for each shirt, that was last August / September, I was called a fool and a liar lol I'll keep my own council this season .

Sometimes the truth hurts!

If DC is continuing his policy of milking the fans £59 kids £49

If DC has learnt from last season complete clusterfuck of everything that happened £39 for adults and £29 for kids

If its a return to Blue and White strips in a traditional format that we used to play in then fans will probably pay £50 a shirt

I'll be sticking to my retro shirts again this season. 

Anything over £50 for a shirt I'll wear probably 10 times is ridiculous. Let's be reyt 90% of season you need a coat anyway so who cares whether your wearing it or not then. 

Won't be long till were paying £100+ like they do in Europe. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Nuhiu's  shirt didn't even bloody fit, is that the better quality you refer to? 

:tango:

Im talking about this season kit

£55-£59 for Adults

Kids about

2 hours ago, Owl999 said:

I said on here before the arrival of the last kit it would be priced at 59 quid for the adult shirt, I also gave the unit cost the club pay for each shirt, that was last August / September, I was called a fool and a liar lol I'll keep my own council this season .

Not seen that .. what was the unit price out of interest??

For me i reckon prices will be around £55-£59 for adults and £40-£45 for kids ... rip off!

3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

£12 per stripe.

That's such a good idea!  Personalize your kit...

The new kit is plain blue and £29.99.  

Each white stripe costs an extra £4.99. 

Red Sanderson sponsor logo: £9.99

Puma logo: £8.99

Sondico logo: Price reduction of £4.99

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MEGMAN82 said:

An obsessed pig fan claiming this is the kit, from a source he has in the club. Loads of ballacks if you ask me! For a start wont be Sondico again. 

Screenshot_20180626-220449_Facebook.jpg

That in blue and white stripes would be top drawer , stripes all around though :CEO: