Guess the kit pricing?

1 hour ago, coe_22 said:

I hate the fact the club price the Kids kits so high. I’m not bothered that they charge a lot for the adult ones. 

Got to agree with this. If you look at clubs like Barca, an adult shirt is €90 but up to about 9/10 years old, you can get full kit for about €60. Not saying it's cheap, just that using same percentages, if adult shirt was £60, full kids kit would be £40 which is probably about right.

11 hours ago, bradowl said:

I think they'll be a slight increase, £64.99 adults, £39.99 kids. 

Might throw in a free shirt from last season to make it look a bargain.

my lad might need a small mans shirt as the kids sizes are getting smaller every season ,if those are going to be the prices my son now has just entered pre season and will be doing 2 intense workouts every day so he can still get into the largest kids shirt , I aint happy to go from paying £35 to £65 not happening . 

Guest Jack the Hat
13 hours ago, Auckland Owl said:

I've bought the 86 and 87 retro shirts at £35 each. Quality is decent and stripes on the back. Job done for this season. 

Don't understand why more people don't do this. It gets you off the merry go round. I've done this with England shirts. Got two awsome kits for much less than that boring thing they play in.

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Whether it is or isn't - I kinda like that design - would make a great training top

Hey it's striped at least - blue and blue stripes..
I am sure that the matching Away Kit will be the same but White with White stripes..

Ownership keeps it's promise (but you have to buy one of each shirt and do a bit of sewing to create TWO striped ones.. )... LOL

Man this Off Season is getting long..  First discussing Def Leppard and now this... !!!!!

22 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

Don't understand why more people don't do this. It gets you off the merry go round. I've done this with England shirts. Got two awsome kits for much less than that boring thing they play in.

Agreed for sure...  Over here in MLS land we get a two year life cycle ... the home kit this year is in it's 2nd year and will be changed for next season.. The away kit is in it's first year.  At least you can buy a kit each year (if you want) and not have to choose (although or White kit is bloody awful)...  The other thing I like is that they don't have a fixed home or away so we get to see both kits at home... Last season the Owls should probably have played at least one home game with the 150 shirt (unless the FA have some rules about that as well....)...

15 hours ago, MEGMAN82 said:

An obsessed pig fan claiming this is the kit, from a source he has in the club. Loads of ballacks if you ask me! For a start wont be Sondico again. 

Screenshot_20180626-220449_Facebook.jpg

what's that black bit in the neck is it a microphone to announce the trains  lol , the next train leaving platform six is the 7.45 to Exeter calling at  NOTTS, LEICESTER W\ATFORD GAP luton and wherever it passes after that lol arriving at Exeter a tad later than it set off

Edited by trevdi9