1 hour ago, np pontefract said:

The last time I tried that sort of thing, the best offer I got for my wife was an Electric toaster and a table lamp.

lol

If somebody offered me that for my Mrs I'd sñàtçh there hand off lol

Edited by s73owl
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, np pontefract said:

The last time I tried that sort of thing, the best offer I got for my wife was an Electric toaster and a table lamp.

lol

You could always meet up and form union with our old friend Fish Cake, Marry and become Mr & Mrs Pontefract Cake  lol

Pure and simple the guy is a bell end. He's on a level with 'Kockaert' and that really is saying something. The greedy bell end just wants one last big pay day before he rides off into the sunset with his best mates wife.

Edited by Sticky belly

22 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

You could always meet up and form union with our old friend Fish Cake, Marry and become Mr & Mrs Pontefract Cake  lol

You weren't by any chance a script writer, for that comedy classic,

The Mike and Bernie winters Show, we're you Neville  ?

lol

4 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

You weren't by any chance a script writer, for that comedy classic,

The Mike and Bernie winters Show, we're you Neville  ?

lol

Meh Modern Pop Stars..... Al Read and Wilfred Pickles were more in keeping with my time line lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

Pure and simple the guy is a bell end. He's on a level with 'Kockaert' and that really is saying something. The greedy bell end just wants one last big pay day before he rides off into the sunset with his best mates wife.

Bet he's ok when you meet him... Sounds like a typical man really

At the time we signed Viv Anderson, I was but a youngster and I thought it was stupid to bring such a guy in.    The proceed to play him in a position he had not really played most of his career.

Boy was I wrong.

I'm not wrong when I say this.   John Terry would not do half the job Viv Anderson did back then.   Not a quarter.   We really could do with another Nigel Pearson though.

On 30/05/2018 at 22:55, hasthagotanycheese said:

JT is a bellsniff of the highest order, wouldnt want him anywhere near S6 quite frankly. Let him go and play out the remainder of his career at the Nebraska Nutcrackers or the Witchita Wazzbags in the NFL or whatever they have got over  in America.

He'll probably end up signing for Beckhams new Mls team whatever they're called for a mega bucks deal. 

Doubt even John ohh your wifes hot Terry could put a smile on miserable sticktoria Beckhams face lol