39 minutes ago, Rentaghost said:

I’d take him in a heartbeat for a season. Quality player and bags of experience. 

We need someone to lead with loovens going, don’t see any candidates ? 

Could bring back Winnall and try to tempt Hirst to stay for £100k a week; make for a really harmonious squad. Lol

3 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Could bring back Winnall and try to tempt Hirst to stay for £100k a week; make for a really harmonious squad. Lol

Everyone’s entitled to an opinion, but when you read about terry (apart from when he banged his best mates missus) people talk about a leader who brings squads together and is a proven winner. 

Hes been there and done it all, surely that’s worth a one year contract. 

We need a younger Terry type of centre back, I reckon.

A commanding powerful no nonsense leader at the back.

Someone like Kyle Bartley for example or similar to him, at a good age would be ideal alongside Lees and hopefully Venancio. Plus we need to steer away from veteran players that command big wages and don't seem to be able to complete a season anymore.

15 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

depends on the players wives doesn't it 

heard he's a big fan of wife swap :stuwinky:

The last time I tried that sort of thing, the best offer I got for my wife was an Electric toaster and a table lamp.

lol

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, BigDaveNuihui said:

Would anyone take him at Hillsborough, wages might be a problem though :luhukay::Chansiri::carlos:

I d sooner insert a plastic straw down my **** eye than paying to watch that tw*t

3 minutes ago, np pontefract said:

The last time I tried that sort of thing, the best offer I got for my wife was an Electric toaster and a table lamp.

lol

i was offered a bar of chocolate for every pound my wife weighed,had enough to feed a entire continent 

• Haha 1

Chester stood out last season for Villa alongside Terry and whilst Terry was out. Terry's legs have gone but his experience is still an asset. Wouldn't be surprised to see him hang go into coaching or managing soon, like the likes of Lampard and Gerrard? Time flies, doesn't seem that long ago that players like that were coming through and were starring in the top flight and national team. Now they're heading into managing and coaching. Makes me feel old. :duntmatter:lol

15 hours ago, shandypants said:

I’d take him on the right deal. He’s a fvcckking helmet no doubt but I think he’d organise our defence. Plus, what would be the negative of having a violent thug that all referees allow to get off Scot-free in your back line? Absolutely no negative whatsoever. I’d also take that bell-sniff Snodgrass given that referees love him also. 

I doubt either Terry or Snodgrass are looking at us and hoping for a move here, both would walk in our team as much of a bell pipe they both are!