Glenn Loovens "My Time Has Come"

2 hours ago, torres said:

The Ipswich game this season will live long in the memory

Him and Palmer battling it out for the ''Worst performance Ever'' award

If thats your memory of 4 and a half years of Glenn Loovens then I suggest you go and watch a few games with your eyes open and sober FFS. Been superb for us and the only thing you can think of is that, just unbelieveable 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brommers said:

Given the significance of this thread, he deserves better than comments like this in my humble opinion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Absolutely bang on.

Glenn Loovens has been a class act for this club, and deserves to be treated as such.

A great leader who is going to be very difficult to replace.

I thank him for all he has done, and wish him all the best for the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

31727792_10160333627055223_6893344268660768768_o-1.jpg

#SWFC skipper Glenn Loovens has issued his goodbye to the club

"My time has come to move on. I enjoyed my 4,5 years stay at this great club and want to thank everyone of you that made it so special. I wish you guys all the best for the future and hope that you get what you deserve"

- Glenn Loovens

Fantastic servant to the club and I wish him all the best for what ever he does in the future.  

44 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

If thats your memory of 4 and a half years of Glenn Loovens then I suggest you go and watch a few games with your eyes open and sober FFS. Been superb for us and the only thing you can think of is that, just unbelieveable 

The hypocrisy on here is through the roof!

He was steady at a time we needed a experienced head - his stand out game was Brighton away for those of us that were lucky enough to be there - he has probably been a better captain than a player in my opinion. (not meant to be derogative)

But he has been vilified on here over the last 2 years and yet now its as if he was Bobby Moore!

Only on the internet!!!

1 minute ago, torres said:

He was steady at a time we needed a experienced head - his stand out game was Brighton away for those of us that were lucky enough to be there - he has probably been a better captain than a player in my opinion. (not meant to be derogative)

But he has been vilified on here over the last 2 years and yet now its as if he was Bobby Moore!

Only on the internet!!!

Not true, its just that some people appreciate what he has achieved here, then thers you and your ilk. I sometimes wonder what you expect fir a Championship club.

2 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

Not true, its just that some people appreciate what he has achieved here, then thers you and your ilk. I sometimes wonder what you expect fir a Championship club.

what bit isn't true?

8 minutes ago, torres said:

Only on the internet!!!

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

*storm out of the room and stomps upstairs*

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Maxine said:

Ah I always  feel sad when our players move on.  Good luck for the future. 

Butterfield will be pleased to know there's at least someone who feels sad!

Guest Maxine
1 minute ago, bobness said:

Butterfield will be pleased to know there's at least someone who feels sad!

lol

1 hour ago, torres said:

Only on the internet!!!

No he hasn't. 

Stop lying to try and justify the way you've carried on in this thread. 

• Haha 1