Sunderland - V - Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

On demand? Certainly not.

Have you no sense of perspective, or did you just see the pitchforks and burning torches and decide to be part of the mob?

There's no pitchforks mate.... you've done a howler of a post.. just swallow it....

WTF!?

Edited by Costello 77

14 minutes ago, RichieB said:

Has anyone checked to see if FF is eating chocolate on the bench? If he is it's a disgrace 

29871937_1981501758766637_7773025604596458890_o.jpg.9e62218ccebe296e2e9d8746345711ed.thumb.jpg.afb1aa42d26a7b080ca29882bc5de25e.jpg

:duntmatter:

Thank God we can lure some women into Hillsborough again now we have some pantie dampening influence back in the team!:laugh:

Certainly more alluring for them than the gurning buffoons in XXL Wednesday shirts slobbed over 2 tip up seats each!!!!:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

• Haha 2

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

No I read your post. It was totally wrong, accept it, stop trying to calim it was anything other than what it was. Oh and stop being a Dikk as well.

You put 2 and 2 together and arrived at 5, and decided to join the mob.

I'm not claiming it was anything but what it was. I'm not responsible for people jumping to conclusions because they want to exercise their righteous indignation. As for being a "dikk" - I'm merely defending myself from a multi-pronged attack. If you prefer a soft target you've missed the mark entirely.

1 minute ago, VictoryBell said:

Thank God we can lure some women into Hillsborough again now we have some pantie dampening influence back in the team!:laugh:

Certainly more alluring for them than the gurning buffoons in XXL Wednesday shirts slobbed over 2 tip up seats each!!!!:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

That first sentence is about the chocolate egg, right? :biggrin:

• Like 1

Halftime. 

Sounds like a thriller. 

The highlight so far has been Matt Murray trying to string more than four words together. He seems a bit nervous. 

Between him and Dowie :carlosswfc: