Sunderland - V - Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

You dont mention Fox specifically but as he had just gone off injured it is obvious by inference that it was Fox you meant.

Perhaps you should arrange to meet Fox face to face and tell him you hope is injury is career ending.

The subject is irrelevant...

Just now, 1/10/1983 said:

Funny how so many people grasped the wrong end of the stick, eh? Not your fault but everybody else's.

I generally stay out of this stuff but your comment was in very poor taste without even a scintilla of humour.

Funny? That depends entirely on your perspective and your sense of humour.

As for "poor taste", I don't take advice on morality from baying mobs.

15 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

I was referring to the mascot, which at least 2 people have now indicated they understood.

To be fair, you were and you weren’t. Which is what made me laugh. You were using the Fox situation too, which is why I found it funny, as to me it seemed an intelligent well timed quip, using both situations. Maybe those jumping to conclusion of you aiming it solely at Fox subconsciously don’t want him to play again. Shame on them. lol 

Loads of snowflakes around today though. Weathers been pretty bad too. 

2 minutes ago, darklord said:

Sheff Wed doing anything to stop the game from flowing. Sunderland the far better side in the first half, just lacking that final bit of quality. Gooch industrious, McNair dominating in midfield. Just need a few goals from OSheaALS: SAFC FANZINE 

sums us up this year

Just now, hawksmore said:

To be fair, you were and you weren’t. Which is what made me laugh. You were using the Fox situation too, which is why I found it funny, as to me it seemed an intelligent well timed quip, using both situations. Maybe those jumping to conclusion of you aiming it solely at Fox subconsciously don’t want him to play again. Shame on them. lol 

Loads of snowflakes around today though. Weathers been pretty bad too. 

lol

Still, it detracts from the incredibly dull first half.

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

All this career ending   joke/not a joke debate could have all been easily sorted by jury if the option hadn't been take  away.

#bringbackchoice

Kramer-downvote.gif

I know it's not the Wright stuff or Sunday brunch.... but there's a thread about this in site information..

WtfOC 18©

6 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

I am not going to apologise for other people misunderstanding my post.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm not going to quietly slink off just because there's a misinformed mob baying for my blood.

Then you need to understand that anything written down is taken at face value or taken depending on the mood of the person reading.

Without a tone of a voice or everyone knowing the variables being used when make a statement then people will take it how they see fit.

Some will understand, others won't.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey

4 minutes ago, adifferentgame said:

I am not going to apologise for other people misunderstanding my post.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm not going to quietly slink off just because there's a misinformed mob baying for my blood.

I had resigned myself to stay out of this as you cant educate pork but, you come on here immediately after Morgan Fox went of injured and commented as you did, yet its everyone else on here who is in the wrong and grasping at straws. Reyt. Like I said, you can't educate pork. 

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

Funny? That depends entirely on your perspective and your sense of humour.

As for "poor taste", I don't take advice on morality from baying mobs.

Mate. Why don't you just leave it .

I know you won't see it but you are starting to make a right a**e of yourself.

Come down off your high horse and let it go.

FFS.

1 minute ago, Owling Wolfe said:

I had resigned myself to stay out of this as you cant educate pork but, you come on here immediately after Morgan Fox went of injured and commented as you did, yet its everyone else on here who is in the wrong and grasping at straws. Reyt. Like I said, you can't educate pork. 

Owling, your wasting your time mate. Most of the normal posters on here don't have the time or the crayons to explain it to him.

• Thanks 1