Sam Hutchinson "Other stuff has gone on"

Have read the OP twice now and still not sure if it's a parody......

My favourite line is this one, hands down. Hutchinson insists that we need to put a bit of pride back in the team: “We need to put a bit of pride back in the team,” Hutchinson said.

• Haha 2

haven't been on here much during last week or so 

'Other stuff'  what have I missed ? Some time ago he was on the radio enigmatically intimating that things weren't right but not elaborating. The last I heard was that Hutchinson in a radio interview, seemed to exonerate CC and praised him for playing him, yet also thanked JL for' protecting him' by not playing him.

So other than so far unsubstantiated claims around a laissez faire to fitness and prep and bust ups with medics -has any other player said something ?

32 minutes ago, steelowl said:

'Other stuff'  what have I missed ? Some time ago he was on the radio enigmatically intimating that things weren't right but not elaborating. The last I heard was that Hutchinson in a radio interview, seemed to exonerate CC and praised him for playing him, yet also thanked JL for' protecting him' by not playing him.

So other than so far unsubstantiated claims around a laissez faire to fitness and prep and bust ups with medics -has any other player said something ?

Hutchison needs to shut up and try and stay fit and maybe do the job he is paid very well for!!

47 minutes ago, steelowl said:

No mate

Nothng at all

Every time Sam is interviewed he is suggesting something has gone on but hasn’t specified what

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No mate

Nothng at all

Every time Sam is interviewed he is suggesting something has gone on but hasn’t specified what

Sam is talking about injuries, change of manager, poor performances and results, shirt fiasco etc etc.

Dont take a genius to work that out unless your conspiracy freak.

17 minutes ago, torres said:

Hutchison needs to shut up and try and stay fit and maybe do the job he is paid very well for!!

whilst I agree about concentration on staying fit - we mustn't shoot the whistle blower - IF something is there to be said as a reason for this debacle of a season we ought to hear it - Hutchinson seems to be the one to have the balls to mention it but perhaps understandably doesn't want to say in public

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

No mate

Nothng at all

ok mate thanks 

5 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Sam is talking about injuries, change of manager, poor performances and results, shirt fiasco etc etc.

surely the point is,  and has been extensively suggested on here and other places,  -that the 'other stuff' is responsible for said exacerbation of injuries poor performances, leading to loss of manager etc.

I love a conspiracy  but I don't need a public flogging of the culpable  -we have to move on but 

what must be done this close season is sort out just what has gone on what was done really badly and don't repeat it 

12 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The problem is that we’ll stil have a proportion of our fans that will boo and moan however the team perform. One of these bellends sits two rows directly behind me. He boos and moans loadly even when we play well and he’s always trying to recruit the people around him to join in with his baffling annoyance and discontent. When people pull him up about it, he’s all “I pay for my ticket so I have a right to complain”. 

The complaint from the fans will never go away while we have bellends amongst our fans - unfortunately, bellends are part of football; all clubs have their fair share of them. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

How can that be “ other stuff” Jack? Everyone knows about those things.