Sam Hutchinson "Other stuff has gone on"

2 hours ago, james o connor said:

It’s hard for the players ? 

Try paying an an arm and a leg to watch that sh!te 

yep ,i don't want to know the excuses for what we've witnessed I want to see them get out there  and get some results .

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

surely the point is,  and has been extensively suggested on here and other places,  -that the 'other stuff' is responsible for said exacerbation of injuries poor performances, leading to loss of manager etc.

I love a conspiracy  but I don't need a public flogging of the culpable  -we have to move on but 

what must be done this close season is sort out just what has gone on what was done really badly and don't repeat it 

Isn’t the ‘other stuff’ he’s referring to something about fans reaction to poor performance beyond the usual giving of stick as opposed to some mysterious reason for the poor performances? That’s how it reads to me.

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Isn’t the ‘other stuff’ he’s referring to something about fans reaction to poor performance beyond the usual giving of stick as opposed to some mysterious reason for the poor performances? That’s how it reads to me.

That is exactly how it reads.  

4 hours ago, Morepork said:

Have read the OP twice now and still not sure if it's a parody......

My favourite line is this one, hands down. Hutchinson insists that we need to put a bit of pride back in the team: “We need to put a bit of pride back in the team,” Hutchinson said.

The style is ok the first time you read it but it grates if it's used much. The Bannan article was done in the same manner. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Watson said:

Maybe he's just being mischievous and enjoys seeing what silly conclusions fans jump to on such little evidence.

So Sam Hutchinson is deliberately causing serious issues by revving up the fanbase and getting them all irate and worried?

Thanks for clearing that up

I'd pass a message onto your boss to get rid of him if that's what he's doing

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

surely the point is,  and has been extensively suggested on here and other places,  -that the 'other stuff' is responsible for said exacerbation of injuries poor performances, leading to loss of manager etc.

I love a conspiracy  but I don't need a public flogging of the culpable  -we have to move on but

what must be done this close season is sort out just what has gone on what was done really badly and don't repeat it

We have had a poor season for many reasons. Lets stop searching for excuses, end of day we have been rubbish.