Sam Hutchinson "Other stuff has gone on"

15 hours ago, Mishowl said:

And? Some of us know other stuff has gone on but unfortunately the clueless clappers didn’t want to know.....you were told.

It would be nice to know what the other stuff was, how much of it there was, and who are/were the perpetrators and is it still causing very obvious problems at our beloved club.

14 minutes ago, terryowl said:

Perhaps Sam is talking about a certain person going into the changing rooms before kick off and giving his take on how things should go!

Perhaps he meant exactly what he said in the context that he said it.  How anyone can read that sentence and genuinely come up with another conclusion is baffling.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Perhaps he meant exactly what he said in the context that he said it.  How anyone can read that sentence and genuinely come up with another conclusion is baffling.

Behave ya self,theres always an undercurrent to any quote,statement,comment,its all in code so as only the enlightened ones know what it actually means.................FFS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Behave ya self,theres always an undercurrent to any quote,statement,comment,its all in code so as only the enlightened ones know what it actually means.................FFS

It's like the players are calling out to the fans to help them

They code messages to us so we can raise the questions needed to sort this damn club out

Like the French resistance putting messages on the pigeons feet and flying them back to London

Owlstalk Shop

Perhaps it's alien interference. Surprised nobody has come up with this theory.

Aliens have infiltrated the Sheffield Wednesday squad, taking away the star players and threatening to keep them if anybody spoke out. The contract rumours were invented just to throw us off the scent. 

Most players have suffered to varying degrees this season depending on how long the aliens wanted to conduct experiments. Those knee operations and players being sent to London? Cover up.

They decided to leave Butterfield on earth, however, as they felt there was nothing to work with. 

I believe Carlos is going to spill the beans on this at the end of the season when everybody is safely back on earth.

Oh no. What have I done? What if people actually believe this?

:carlosswfc:

5 minutes ago, Owl 44 said:

Perhaps it's alien interference. Surprised nobody has come up with this theory.

Aliens have infiltrated the Sheffield Wednesday squad, taking away the star players and threatening to keep them if anybody spoke out. The contract rumours were invented just to throw us off the scent. 

Most players have suffered to varying degrees this season depending on how long the aliens wanted to conduct experiments. Those knee operations and players being sent to London? Cover up.

They decided to leave Butterfield on earth, however, as they felt there was nothing to work with. 

I believe Carlos is going to spill the beans on this at the end of the season when everybody is safely back on earth.

Oh no. What have I done? What if people actually believe this?

:carlosswfc:

giphy (5).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, steelowl said:

whilst I agree about concentration on staying fit - we mustn't shoot the whistle blower - IF something is there to be said as a reason for this debacle of a season we ought to hear it - Hutchinson seems to be the one to have the balls to mention it but perhaps understandably doesn't want to say in public

Having the balls to mention it???

He’s had a snidey dig (again) without saying anything constructive.

If he was playing every game, playing very well every game, I would almost forgive such a childish remark by him - but the fact is for most of his time here he’s been as reliable as a 3 wheeled van in the snow!

• Haha 1

I know this thread is being directed in a totally different direction to what has actually been said, much like the chairman’s rambling Christmas statement. Make you’re own mind up on why that is but...

Hutchinson is just saying some fans have been flaps. Simple really.

the whole fiasco at our club is purely down to carlos and chansiri end of . an experienced owner would have got the right people in to run the club in all areas ,chansiri has failed big time by getting very badly advised by advisers and carlos , who on earth recommended palmer to run our club for instance? . the club had a huge opportunity to progress with the the money invested ,it was life changing money for club but now has set the club back 2-3 years ,fans like me knew 18-24 months ago that things were not been down right with bizarre contracts handed out to ageing players like loovens,jones etc what other club out there would have given either a 3 year deal? . what needs to happen now is the right people need to take us forward , derby had a similar big spend on wages and transfers and got to edge of ffp, they are probably in the 2nd year of having to be very careful ,they had to sell players for large fees just to able to still compete for better players ,hendrick 10 million ince 10 million hughes 8 million . for us to get back into been competitive for the better players we will have to offload a few and get big money in the process or we will have to stabilise until we get the high earners like fletcher,abdi,rhodes etc off our books