Sam Hutchinson "Other stuff has gone on"

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

the whole fiasco at our club is purely down to carlos and chansiri end of . an experienced owner would have got the right people in to run the club in all areas ,chansiri has failed big time by getting very badly advised by advisers and carlos , who on earth recommended palmer to run our club for instance? . the club had a huge opportunity to progress with the the money invested ,it was life changing money for club but now has set the club back 2-3 years ,fans like me knew 18-24 months ago that things were not been down right with bizarre contracts handed out to ageing players like loovens,jones etc what other club out there would have given either a 3 year deal? . what needs to happen now is the right people need to take us forward , derby had a similar big spend on wages and transfers and got to edge of ffp, they are probably in the 2nd year of having to be very careful ,they had to sell players for large fees just to able to still compete for better players ,hendrick 10 million ince 10 million hughes 8 million . for us to get back into been competitive for the better players we will have to offload a few and get big money in the process or we will have to stabilise until we get the high earners like fletcher,abdi,rhodes etc off our books 

Yeh,Yeh,course ya did

9 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I know this thread is being directed in a totally different direction to what has actually been said, much like the chairman’s rambling Christmas statement. Make you’re own mind up on why that is but...

Hutchinson is just saying some fans have been flaps. Simple really.

“The players inevitably are going to get a load of stick but other stuff has gone on"

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Again you're incorrect

You're just seeing what you want to see and making stuff up

Your the one making stuff up for more owlstalk readers, I am just saying what we know not looking for other s- hite .

We have been rubbish all season and bottom line is not good enough, no excuses and roll on next season.

A big squad barely kept our heads above water... points accrued before CC left will probably keep us up.... unprecedented injuries knackered our season up and highlighted some miserable mistakes.

Hutchinson would do well to keep his thoughts to himself regarding fans imo.

Be honest about the football by all means.... but leave the support out of it... especially when hinting about the team being held back by something we're not privy to.

WTF!?

26 minutes ago, Sonny said:

How would I know? He’s clearly referring to stuff from fans that has gone beyond usual kind of stick. To put it in your lingo, he’s ‘fan hating’.

“The players are gonna get loads of stick but other stuff has gone on” 

not sure how you’ve got the fans from that, hes already said the players will get it in the neck but then alludes to something else 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

not sure how you’ve got the fans from that, hes already said the players will get it in the neck but then alludes to something else 

That's the way I read it too. 'Other stuff' seems to me like a dig at things we were guessing correctly at...maybe

9 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I’m not sure how you could get anything else to be honest.

If he has something to say why not say it ?  I’ve gotta be honest I think Hutch is a great player and love him been at our club but I’m getting bored of him moaning on about stuff and not giving the full story 

54 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

If he has something to say why not say it ?  I’ve gotta be honest I think Hutch is a great player and love him been at our club but I’m getting bored of him moaning on about stuff and not giving the full story 

Yep

Needs to do his talking on the pitch instead of innuendo off it.

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

100% agree 

He makes more trouble with his childish comments - either say it or shut up!

He’s lucky he’s making a good living bearing in mind he has more days off than the Easter Bunny 

• Haha 1