Sam Hutchinson "Other stuff has gone on"

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

I’m not sure how you could get anything else to be honest.

Eh? He addressed the players getting stick then said there’s something else going on..you know... away from that, what part aren’t you understanding? 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Eh? He addressed the players getting stick then said there’s something else going on..you know... away from that, what part aren’t you understanding? 

I think I’m understanding it fine. You’ve made an assumption that the ‘other stuff’ is apart from the getting stick issue, even though it’s in the same sentence before he then continues on the subject. Far fewer assumptions in my interpretation i.e. he’s talking on the topic rather than some mysterious diversion that nobody has got any explanation for.

2 hours ago, Watson said:

Why not just wait till he says something which can be considered, wouldn't that be the best course of action instead of jumping to assumptions and guesswork?

He's alluded to shizzle before.

Wouldn't it be better if he didn't?

We'll soon hound him out tho..

WTF!?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

He's alluded to shizzle before.

Wouldn't it be better if he didn't?

We'll soon hound him out tho..

WTF!?

Then Watson finally  can give Neil an answer to his earlier hounding out question ?...

Thats of course depending how quick his keyboard sprinting is ?

Fancy me chances here 

WTF.....

• Haha 2

Tbh people made there own theory about him having pop at fans which he ain't and obviously he can't say xyz happening . Personally and just my opinion he means fans have got a reason to be how they are but things are not Rosey and plenty of in fighting and for whatever reason the solidarity that Carlos seemed have he lost. Whoever that it was a direct hit at fans personally think it's what they rather think 

1 hour ago, benitocarbonara said:

Tbh people made there own theory about him having pop at fans which he ain't and obviously he can't say xyz happening . Personally and just my opinion he means fans have got a reason to be how they are but things are not Rosey and plenty of in fighting and for whatever reason the solidarity that Carlos seemed have he lost. Whoever that it was a direct hit at fans personally think it's what they rather think 

Did you google translate that from English to English, by any chance ? lol 

DFS

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Sonny said:

I think I’m understanding it fine. You’ve made an assumption that the ‘other stuff’ is apart from the getting stick issue, even though it’s in the same sentence before he then continues on the subject. Far fewer assumptions in my interpretation i.e. he’s talking on the topic rather than some mysterious diversion that nobody has got any explanation for.

You’ve made an assumption it’s not. 

16 hours ago, Watson said:

Why not just wait till he says something which can be considered, wouldn't that be the best course of action instead of jumping to assumptions and guesswork?

Yeah, because every player's gonna publicly come out and say our owner's an egoist who picks team and buys dodgy players (but refuses  Vardy, Kodje, Duffy, etc).

Sam's said enough. Also, Hirsty snr , Megson, Carlton , Carlos et al.

And those deciding now to invest thousands in long season tickets can't wait for 'course of action' to inform their decision. 

Edited by fred mciver

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Yeah, because every player's gonna publicly come out and say our owner's an egoist who picks team and buys dodgy players (but refuses  Vardy, Kodje, Duffy, etc).

And those deciding now to invest thousands in long season tickets can't wait for 'course of action' to inform their decision. 

Sam has said absolutely nothing,  he’s admited he got rained in for wanting to play while he wasn’t fit like good old Carlos used to let him do, away from that all I’ve seen and heard from him is ‘not sure’   ‘Maybe’ ‘Other things have gone on’

6 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Sam has said absolutely nothing,  he’s admited he got rained in for wanting to play while he wasn’t fit like good old Carlos used to let him do, away from that all I’ve seen and heard from him is ‘not sure’   ‘Maybe’ ‘Other things have gone on’

Hutch is inferring - and others in know are suggesting - that however nice Chansiri is, he influences team selection and buys  wrong players.

And some good uns too - Fessi, Winnall, Hoops, etc.

But happy to hear other reasons why we went down loo this season. 

8 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Where has a player said he is an egoist?  And are they qualified to make such a judgement? Sam has said nothing of note, Hirtsy Snr (love him) has, unfortunately, personal issues with the club, Megson and Carlton are no more than fans looking in (love them both).  The fans as ever have the choice to buy tickets or not and for what its worth we have a better chance of going up next season than we ever did under all the chairmen we've had since we left the premier.  Like it or no DC is the best we can hope for, there is no one in the wings ready to plough money into the club least of all anyone from Sheffield's rich list.

listened to tom lees earlier on RS he seemed to confirm what Hutchinson said, that the previous regime chucked players back in asap -whereas now it's a more cautious approach .so that's 2 players have said the same thing.

I suppose  it's debateable whether it is a failure of CC's managerial ethos  or was he under pressure from above or perhaps more likely both