Sheffield Wednesday struggling to sell out Leeds ticket allocation

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Maybe people just don’t want to go ... I don’t know ? Perhaps we should do a survey ‘why aren’t you going to leeds’ 

ill Answer first ..... because I’d rather stand on rusty nails ! 

I'd rather stick hot needles in my eyes

9 minutes ago, lairyowl said:

Safety? There crap just seat smashers

Were we this big a bunch of ******* prior to the Kirkland incident? This anxiety about Leeds seems to stem from that match. 

As I say, been to ER every year since that game and never once seen any trouble. 

59 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

Been 3 times

Won 3 times

Never seen any real trouble. People need to grow a pair

Not going as son says "not paying that" and I work in L**ds and 5 days driving up and down the M1/M621 is enough, never mind 6.

Off to Sunderland instead

p.s. still think its poor not selling out though

I work in frigging bath and live north of york so this is like a home game for me

• Haha 1

We have this thread every season v Leeds.

It's the closest league ground to me but very rare I go. 

No idea where this too scared to go nonsense has come from. I've never seen trouble there. If you are scared you need to grow up.

Top and bottom of it is a self imposed boycott we have had at bell nd road since they put fans in that corner.....

Awful view, very expensive and usually get kept in for 30 minutes after.....keep boycotting it I say

7 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

We have this thread every season v Leeds.

It's the closest league ground to me but very rare I go. 

No idea where this too scared to go nonsense has come from. I've never seen trouble there. If you are scared you need to grow up.

Top and bottom of it is a self imposed boycott we have had at bell nd road since they put fans in that corner.....

Awful view, very expensive and usually get kept in for 30 minutes after.....keep boycotting it I say

Horrible stadium 

Horrible Team = Horrible Fans 

"Dirty Leeds" ......

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Didn't say I wasn't going Dewsbury..

I'm a going as a guest to the match by a company that does work for them / sponsor ..lol

Still doesn't stop me from hating them 

I didn’t mean you in particular just in general ,  we just don’t go to Leeds any excuse will do , but it’s close and we are there to support our team regardless of the surroundings can’t even sell 2.5 k 

5 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I didn’t mean you in particular just in general ,  we just don’t go to Leeds any excuse will do , but it’s close and we are there to support our team regardless of the surroundings can’t even sell 2.5 k 

Sorry pal ....

Feel rotten now being I'm on a freebie 

Well it isn't I've earned it .

Rather have a week in NY 

Have to make do with Bellend Road .:duntmatter:

18 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Sorry pal ....

Feel rotten now being I'm on a freebie 

Well it isn't I've earned it .

Rather have a week in NY 

Have to make do with Bellend Road .:duntmatter:

Haha don’t knock it mate , not sure how good a freebie at ER is though I got a bonus it only cost me £26 thought it was £39 , just turned 60 so I’m a concession every cloud eh !! lol

• Haha 1

Not missed Leeds for years and haven't seen any bother like any ground you will find it if looking for it and occasionally you will get involved as no choice but that's happened a handful of times in probably not far off a 1000 games attended.

Its expensive but now more than ever they need us.