Sheffield Wednesday struggling to sell out Leeds ticket allocation

Owls fans are reminded that the visit to Leeds on Saturday is an all-ticket fixture.

Tickets for Wednesdayites will be on sale until 4.00pm on Friday, in person at the Owls Megastore or at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop

All collections and duplicates will be available from the away ticket window at Elland Road located adjacent to the visitors’ turnstiles.

Thank you for your support.

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Not surprising. Horrible place. I don’t miss many games but not been to Leeds or bumhole lane for years. I value my safety above watching my team.

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Not surprising. Horrible place. I don’t miss many games but not been to Leeds or bumhole lane for years. I value my safety above watching my team.

When was the last time their was major trouble at Leeds? Been loads er times over the years and genuinely never seen owt..:picnic:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

When was the last time their was major trouble at Leeds? Been loads er times over the years and genuinely never seen owt..:picnic:

Well here’s a couple of reasons. Can’t get a drink anywhere before the game safely. Can’t get a drink in the ground without queuing for eight hours ( bit of a theme developing here) you can’t actually see the pitch for all them flippingpillars, you have a big group of nob heads to your right who spend ninety minutes hurling abuse at you rather than watching the game, last time I went we got held in the ground for about thirty minutes then had to walk past the coaches to our car making it quite obvious to the waiting Neanderthals that we were wednesdayite.

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Well here’s a couple of reasons. Can’t get a drink anywhere before the game safely. Can’t get a drink in the ground without queuing for eight hours ( bit of a theme developing here) you can’t actually see the pitch for all them flippingpillars, you have a big group of nob heads to your right who spend ninety minutes hurling abuse at you rather than watching the game, last time I went we got held in the ground for about thirty minutes then had to walk past the coaches to our car making it quite obvious to the waiting Neanderthals that we were wednesdayite.

So was there any trouble then?

• Like 1

Been twice, once as a 7 year old as a neutral with my dad, Leeds 0.0 Liverpool and once with the Wednesday In 2007 with my brother in the Home end behind the goal, got thrown out "for my own safety" as we beat them and i couldn't keep my big mouth shut....:biggrin:

this game

Edited by steveger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, steveger said:

Been twice, once as a 7 year old as a neutral with my dad, Leeds 0.0 Liverpool and once with the Wednesday In 2007 with my brother in the Home end behind the goal, got thrown out "for my own safety" as we beat them and i couldn't keep my big mouth shut....:biggrin:

this game

3 fantastic goals that day 

• Like 1

Just now, steveger said:

We was 3 nil up and i got asked to leave with 15 mins to go and missed the 2 Leeds goals... :biggrin:

Was pissed as a fart that day as went out for a few in Wakefield

Well worth getting sloshed over , we eased off they got lucky should have stayed 3-0 

3 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Wore my Wednesday shirt last time as it was warm , no hassle after the game , but if you want trouble I’m sure you will get it. 

Like every ground in the league then...seen a lot more trouble at places like port vale and Burnley over the years than at bellend rd..wednesday fans are always mumpin about small allocations and we can't sell out Leeds 40 mins up the rd :picnic: it's poor

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lichfield alien said:

Like every ground in the league then...seen a lot more trouble at places like port vale and Burnley over the years than at bellend rd..wednesday fans are always mumpin about small allocations and we can't sell out Leeds 40 mins up the rd :picnic: it's poor

9 miles away for me !! Just turned 60 so only cost £26 bonus !!! 

• Like 1