Sheffield Wednesday struggling to sell out Leeds ticket allocation

1 hour ago, just visiting said:

Image result for hillsborough away end view

There's probably more restricted view seats in your away end than there is at ER. 

You'll appreciate the PL, when you get there, all those shiny new stadiums, restaurant quality food, concourses like shopping centres, views to die for and an atmosphere like everyone attending has.

Like at Bellend Rd ? lol

3 hours ago, just visiting said:

Image result for hillsborough away end view

There's probably more restricted view seats in your away end than there is at ER. 

You'll appreciate the PL, when you get there, all those shiny new stadiums, restaurant quality food, concourses like shopping centres, views to die for and an atmosphere like everyone attending has.

weird how away fans always used to sit down

4 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

only sold 1929 tickets as of this hour out of allocation of 2545.thats pathetic , we need to support our team even though times are very tough on pitch at min . I'm quite shocked how poor sales have been for this game. 

Its not pathetic, its weeds and that sh!thole, our away support has been excellent this year which is amazing given some of the performances that we have had to endure.

10 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

only sold 1929 tickets as of this hour out of allocation of 2545.thats pathetic , we need to support our team even though times are very tough on pitch at min . I'm quite shocked how poor sales have been for this game. 

It’s not pathetic , it’s a very expensive day out to watch utter dross . I’m shocked anybody is daft enough to still chuck good money on those bunch of time wasters 

• Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
18 hours ago, Mus said:

I think the fans have had enough at the home games never mine going away, although they are good days out I must admit.

Seen all away games bar Norwich and Villa this year. Done more away than home despite having a season ticket

Was so disgusted at Millwall with the managers line up I decided that would be my last for this season. Still not renewed my season ticket - and probably won't bother unless they get rid of this arsehole we have appointed as manager

1 hour ago, debram said:

Its not pathetic, its weeds and that sh!thole, our away support has been excellent this year which is amazing given some of the performances that we have had to endure.

I agree but we cant just abandon our team .we cant use cost as an excuse as it will cost far more to Sunderland with travel costs. And yes leeds is a hole and it wont be my favourite away day by a long way . Im going anyways maybe I'm mad. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
6 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I agree but we cant just abandon our team .we cant use cost as an excuse as it will cost far more to Sunderland with travel costs. And yes leeds is a hole and it wont be my favourite away day by a long way . Im going anyways maybe I'm mad. 

You're absolutely right - its not about cost at all

Its because we are absolute dog sheeite

1 minute ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

You're absolutely right - its not about cost at all

Its because we are absolute dog sheeite

Exactly , go to Leeds and be miserable watching utter rubbish from dreadful ,spineless players or go out with my mates on a day sesh and have a laugh . No brainier really 

I attend the majority of away games, but I'm not going to Leeds - I refuse on principle to pay £39 to watch a football match in the second tier. I don't care about the transport being cheaper and the overall cost being lower than a London trip, I just can't bring myself to be ripped off by scummy Leeds, especially when we get a) a crappy view and b) we'll be going all out for a 0-0 draw. I've reluctantly paid £36 at Leeds before (the last time that it wasn't a live Sky game, and I went there loads of times over the years before they started ripping off the fans with the prices) and grudgingly at Barnsley this season (really hope they go down), and just felt dirty when I think of how much entertainment I could have got instead from, for example, a blu ray boxset of the Sopranos for the same price as 90 minutes of a boring football match.

I don't care that we charge away fans similar, it still doesn't make it alright for our fans who didn't set those prices to be ripped off at other grounds as well as to watch our team play at home - if I had to pay £39 every game to watch Wednesday play I wouldn't go to Hillsborough either, and I say that as a loyal fan who's barely missed a home game in over 37 years (not missed one at all in the last 23 years) and a season ticket holder since 1981. Bad enough that my season ticket price has increased by 37% in the last few years when for probably 17 out of the last 20 years the overall entertainment value has been rubbish.

So there, that's why I can't be arsed to go to Leeds, sue me.
  • Like 1

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, alanharper said:
I attend the majority of away games, but I'm not going to Leeds - I refuse on principle to pay £39 to watch a football match in the second tier. I don't care about the transport being cheaper and the overall cost being lower than a London trip, I just can't bring myself to be ripped off by scummy Leeds, especially when we get a) a crappy view and b) we'll be going all out for a 0-0 draw. I've reluctantly paid £36 at Leeds before (the last time that it wasn't a live Sky game, and I went there loads of times over the years before they started ripping off the fans with the prices) and grudgingly at Barnsley this season (really hope they go down), and just felt dirty when I think of how much entertainment I could have got instead from, for example, a blu ray boxset of the Sopranos for the same price as 90 minutes of a boring football match.

I don't care that we charge away fans similar, it still doesn't make it alright for our fans who didn't set those prices to be ripped off at other grounds as well as to watch our team play at home - if I had to pay £39 every game to watch Wednesday play I wouldn't go to Hillsborough either, and I say that as a loyal fan who's barely missed a home game in over 37 years (not missed one at all in the last 23 years) and a season ticket holder since 1981. Bad enough that my season ticket price has increased by 37% in the last few years when for probably 17 out of the last 20 years the overall entertainment value has been rubbish.

So there, that's why I can't be arsed to go to Leeds, sue me.

Part timer

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Exactly , go to Leeds and be miserable watching utter rubbish from dreadful ,spineless players or go out with my mates on a day sesh and have a laugh . No brainier really 

So why the Sunderland sell out then...it's not cost..it's not crap form..it's scaredycatness..as proven by plenty of posts on here leading up to every Leeds game..it's embarrassing 

We can make excuses but it’s a wee wee poor turnout. Feels like a fear factor has developed re. Leeds away. I go every year and have never had any issues. The fact it’s just up the road also makes it one of the cheapest away days despite the rip off ticket prices to sit in their dump of a ground. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
2 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

We can make excuses but it’s a wee wee poor turnout. Feels like a fear factor has developed re. Leeds away. I go every year and have never had any issues. The fact it’s just up the road also makes it one of the cheapest away days despite the rip off ticket prices to sit in their dump of a ground. 

Been to Leeds loads - never seen a spot of bother

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

So why the Sunderland sell out then...it's not cost..it's not crap form..it's scaredycatness..as proven by plenty of posts on here leading up to every Leeds game..it's embarrassing 

No embarrassing is the club on and off the field not the fans . 

Sunderland is bank holiday , new ground for many and a different day out . 

Leeds is a rip off and we will lose . I don’t blame anybody for not going . I can’t even face going to the home games I’ve paid for it’s that boring and painful to watch 

3 minutes ago, james o connor said:

No embarrassing is the club on and off the field not the fans . 

Sunderland is bank holiday , new ground for many and a different day out . 

Leeds is a rip off and we will lose . I don’t blame anybody for not going . I can’t even face going to the home games I’ve paid for it’s that boring and painful to watch 

I don’t think we can use being poo as an excuse for not turning out for a local derby. The Dingles charged similar prices and we still took 4,000 there. 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

I don’t think we can use being poo as an excuse for not turning out for a local derby. The Dingles charged similar prices and we still took 4,000 there. 

Maybe people just don’t want to go ... I don’t know ? Perhaps we should do a survey ‘why aren’t you going to leeds’ 

ill Answer first ..... because I’d rather stand on rusty nails ! 

• Haha 1