Sheffield Wednesday struggling to sell out Leeds ticket allocation

8 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Wore my Wednesday shirt last time as it was warm , no hassle after the game , but if you want trouble I’m sure you will get it. 

I have been last 3 seasons in Leeds end. No problem at all.

I did however nearly get knocked out by a big bloke who nearly passed out as he was laughing so hard at Reach and Fox on the left.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, welsOwl74 said:

Leeds has to one of top 5 worst grounds to watch the match in the country. £39 quid to look at a 50 foot pillar no thanks

Image result for hillsborough away end view

There's probably more restricted view seats in your away end than there is at ER. 

You'll appreciate the PL, when you get there, all those shiny new stadiums, restaurant quality food, concourses like shopping centres, views to die for and an atmosphere like everyone attending has.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, just visiting said:

There's probably more restricted view seats in your away end than there is at ER. 

You'll appreciate the PL, when you get there, all those shiny new stadiums, restaurant quality food, concourses like shopping centres, views to die for and an atmosphere like everyone attending has.

At least you are behind the goal at S6 , you can’t say your view is worse than ours really . And at least you are told which seats are restricted view we don’t get that at yours !!

14 minutes ago, just visiting said:

If we ever get there , bit like yourselves . 

51 minutes ago, just visiting said:

What would you know about the pl?

20 minutes ago, BIG D said:

I wouldn’t go if it was free and DC gave me a lift. Shithole ground and scummy fans (in the main). 

Someone should tell the FA they've made an obvious mistake and chose a shithole ground in a rugger city for their final England game before the World Cup and overlooked the footballing hotbed of Sheffield and its two state of the art stadiums.

Bit of a kick in the teeth for the home of football, even more so with it being your 150 year anniversary and all. :biggrin:

We have a lot of posters on here who love to boast about how tough "our boys" are - how they never start any trouble but swiftly knock unconscious anyone daring to start on us.

In the real world we struggle to sell tickets for Leeds and Millwall but "our boys" are out in force at pre-season friendlies at York and Doncaster.

• Haha 2