Early team for sat

With the available players we have at the minute, I'd argue the line-up is immaterial as we're likely to see another shocker.

Although taking Loovens, Butterfield and Jones out of the side can only improve matters i suppose. I'd rather play with 8 men than include them on current form.

Edited by OwlofOliveGrove

We need to stop all this the poor little darlings are tired rotating 5/6 every match. 

OK we're in an ideal jury crisis, but we could manage it a bit better with less chopping and changing. 

I remember back in the day big Ron saying he used to say to Hirsty, go out and give us an hour and see if you can grab a goal, then with half hour left bring some fresh legs on and rest him for the next game. Surely such as joao who's about 24/25 should be in his physical peak right now, so we could use him in a similar way so we can get more games out of what is our best chance of a goal at the moment. Same with clare give the lad an hour then bring on Jones or stubbs with fresh legs. 

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

We need to stop all this the poor little darlings are tired rotating 5/6 every match. 

OK we're in an ideal jury crisis, but we could manage it a bit better with less chopping and changing. 

I remember back in the day big Ron saying he used to say to Hirsty, go out and give us an hour and see if you can grab a goal, then with half hour left bring some fresh legs on and rest him for the next game. Surely such as joao who's about 24/25 should be in his physical peak right now, so we could use him in a similar way so we can get more games out of what is our best chance of a goal at the moment. Same with clare give the lad an hour then bring on Jones or stubbs with fresh legs. 

That is actually what is happening with Joao. He cannot do 90 minutes. Applies to Clare too I agree and maybe to Hirst junior....

2 hours ago, victorturner said:

That is actually what is happening with Joao. He cannot do 90 minutes. Applies to Clare too I agree and maybe to Hirst junior....

Kind of but he drops him for the next match, then has to bring him on from the bench due to us struggling, maybe better, as Dave Is better when he comes off the bench to start with joao then bring Dave on as it probably suits both better, easier to nick a goal than defend than it is to chase the game and get Cought out. 

9 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Wildsmith

Lees Venancio Pudil

Hunt                           Reach

Clare Pelupessy Abdi

Joao Rhodes

as good as it gets

10 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Wildsmith

Lees Venancio Pudil

Hunt                           Reach

Clare Pelupessy Abdi