OWLSTALK MATCH AT HILLSBOROUGH

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

I can remember days when Jehovah's Witnesses took over Hillsborough for Summer.

And they've got big dosh,

Like the oinkers when they had the preacher Billy Graham and big Cliff Richards at the stain. Think a jumble sale for a new left back in the summer is the best we can hope for! 

I'd definitely be up for this 100%, preferably one of the wings or wing back with a view to predictably cutting inside ala Ross Wallace. On a good day i might be able to get up and down to negate us playing a right back and right midfielder.

Predominantly left footed but comfortably adept with both feet plus I have experience of scoring at a packed Hillsborough in front of the kop*

In fact as the games go by and the injuries mount up i'm getting more and more miffed as to why I haven't got a call up yet this season!

*OK, there was no goalkeeper but I did bag 2 from 35 yards (packed = circa 20,000 attendance)!

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Predominantly left footed but comfortably adept with both feet plus I have experience of scoring at a packed Hillsborough in front of the kop*

In fact as the games go by and the injuries mount up i'm getting more and more miffed as to why I haven't got a call up yet this season!

*OK, there was no goalkeeper but I did bag 2 from 35 yards (packed = circa 20,000 attendance)!

lol

Owlstalk Shop