WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT .................................

2 hours ago, attyjake said:

Back in the late 60s when I started watching SWFC.......... If you had said yeah in the future we will be in a league below Bournemouth 

Brighton and Swansea.....Losing matches against Yeovil Town and Stevenage Borough to name but a few teams we'd never even heard 

of then.......... They would have thought you had just escaped from the asylum..... what a sad state of affairs our precious club has come to.

Agree mate, if I’d known what I knew back in 91 when I decided to support Wednesday I’d have just kept on supporting Gillingham. I wanted to win things but it’s too late to change back now my family have already disowned me.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Agree mate, if I’d known what I knew back in 91 when I decided to support Wednesday I’d have just kept on supporting Gillingham. I wanted to win things but it’s too late to change back now my family have already disowned me.

nobody can ever accuse a wednesday fan of being a 'pot hunter'

i must have had 6/7 bad years for every good one, i can't remember us winning a division, when we get up, we generally scrape up.

• Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Dont forget you only have to go back to the 90’s when clubs like Oldham, Notts County, Swindon etc were global icons of the new Premier League and idolised world over on manager games and in sticker books etc.

And Norwich City were European talents!

Football has always been a great mixing pot, that’s why betting on it is big business and always has been, as Wednesday know too well...

You're just not getting it, I said when I first started watching in the 60s  The likes of Bournemouth, Brighton and Swansea were nobodies then whilst we were top flight..... yes we all know what we know now that's the point

and I never said that the three teams I mentioned did not deserve their success, good on em I say. my point was who'd have thought it back then the change in fortunes.

2 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

Well I have even worse news. In 2054 we're going to lose to Wibble Wanderers and London Galactic.

Thats the game our injured players will make their comebacks 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

To be fair if you'd said we'd spunk 40 million, abandon stripes and be relegated to the third tier in our anniversary celebration year, I'd have called you mentalist.

I know we’ve spent money but you keep increasing the amount we’ve spent 

why is that?

• Haha 1

And Stevenage FC fans will be equally amazed to be still called Borough, given that they dropped that name in 2010.

It's not long ago that we were playing in a league below Donny and Scunny so for me personally, it's less embarrassing now.  

6 hours ago, attyjake said:

Back in the late 60s when I started watching SWFC.......... If you had said yeah in the future we will be in a league below Bournemouth 

Brighton and Swansea.....Losing matches against Yeovil Town and Stevenage Borough to name but a few teams we'd never even heard 

of then.......... They would have thought you had just escaped from the asylum..... what a sad state of affairs our precious club has come to.

You can buy a ticket to fly to space....yet you’re struggling with the decline of a football team?

C’mon now. 

1 minute ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Are they up on ebay ?? and is there an option without the chastity belt // lol Or is the key for the belt in another auction ??

Yes mate the robots are a £10 each.

The keys are £100,000.

FFS.

• Haha 1