WHO WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT .................................

5 hours ago, attyjake said:

You're just not getting it, I said when I first started watching in the 60s  The likes of Bournemouth, Brighton and Swansea were nobodies then whilst we were top flight..... yes we all know what we know now that's the point

and I never said that the three teams I mentioned did not deserve their success, good on em I say. my point was who'd have thought it back then the change in fortunes.

Remember Wigan were non league also then 

And they've been in the Premier (and held their own ) won the FA Cup and are on the way back up...

Probably passing us the other way .....

Played in Europa league & Football trophy winners twice  ..

Not bad for a "Rugby League Town"

Their pies are delicious too .....

FFS......

7 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

Well I have even worse news. In 2054 we're going to lose to Wibble Wanderers and London Galactic.

Wrong!!! the wibble match ends up a draw as the nanotech corner flag spots that wibbles second goal scorer had 0.47% too much graphene in his rear left boot stud.

56 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Wrong!!! the wibble match ends up a draw as the nanotech corner flag spots that wibbles second goal scorer had 0.47% too much graphene in his rear left boot stud.

We’ll also be the Sheffield Owls and our fans will be singing “pecked by the barn owls, you’re getting pecked by the barn owls”

• Haha 2

jeez the club is flourishing compared to the mid 70s ....we have players that if we wanted to we could sell for multi millions  , we have an average gate of 26k . back in the dark days if the crowd got to 5 figures we thought it was a good turn out to watch players like gary hull,ian nimmo,hugh dowd etc etc to take on the likes of Halifax ,York,aldershot .....the OP  must have seen all this if he started going in the 60s so he's either on a wind up or he's showing early signs of losing the plot .