Bristol City match is ON

2 minutes ago, BenOwl1867 said:

We are driving down planning on a stop in Solihull on way can re assess weather there too I think. We must be mad!

ha ha 

STAY SAFE mate - drive carefully and be aware of the freezing rain and black ice that could result in your impending doom

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Kudos to all those braving it.

This is exactly the type of game we normally win - against the odds - so I hope they turn in a performance for you all

Actually I mainly hope we have at least 1 forward on the pitch. Let's start our expectations lower than 3 pts 

Still  no trains running to bristol from Birmingham as of now .its lucky for me I didnt waste £84 on train going. I doubt much more than half our support can get today.  Im sure a few of theres wont be able to get either .disgrace its not cancelled , do supporters get there money back if cant get? 

Guest mkowl

No direct trains from Birmingham to Bristol upto 14.12 per the Trainline app

Alternative route is via Oxford to Didcot then GWR takes 3 hours

Basically the train is out unless heading from London

Taken from the Bristol Forum:

Hi there

We are working closely with the police who are not advising to call the match off. Sheffield Wednesday travelled down by bus yesterday and the referee has come down from Sunderland. 

The Stadium teams have been working hard to make the stadium safe for fans who arrive for the match but I do appreciate it's difficult for fans further afield though. 

I think it's already on the forum but in case anyone has missed it First Bus have confirmed that AG1 AG2 and AG4 are all operating today as are public bus services.

Matt

Appears to be a club official according to the forum.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193326-weather-merged/&page=20

Set off to get train bloke in ticket office said everything from Brum to Bristol cancelled so decided not to bother. Choked as it was a new ground for me 

Don't know what happens about refunds for train or match tickets 

3 minutes ago, CF83OWL said:

Taken from the Bristol Forum:

Hi there

We are working closely with the police who are not advising to call the match off. Sheffield Wednesday travelled down by bus yesterday and the referee has come down from Sunderland. 

The Stadium teams have been working hard to make the stadium safe for fans who arrive for the match but I do appreciate it's difficult for fans further afield though. 

I think it's already on the forum but in case anyone has missed it First Bus have confirmed that AG1 AG2 and AG4 are all operating today as are public bus services.

Matt

Appears to be a club official according to the forum.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/193326-weather-merged/&page=20

Just not the trains from Sheffield 

It's obvious they want the match on but have no regard for anyone living outside of Bristol by the sounds of it , pathetic really , must be quite a few fans going on train that now can't get there