Bristol City match is ON

2 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Just arrived , parked up near ground to be fair it’s been straight forward , shame those that stayed at home because of the roads they are fine . 

Tell that to my son, current on route to reading, with the next two trains to bristol cancelled, earliest he will now get to bristol train station is 15:15. :ghoulguy:

Just now, cazzaswfc said:

Tell that to my son, current on route to reading, with the next two trains to bristol cancelled, earliest he will now get to bristol train station is 15:15. :ghoulguy:

Never mentioned train travel though did I , I want every Wednesday fan to be here goes without saying , just saying that the hysteria over travelling by road has so far been unfounded , hope your lad gets back ok too .

10 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Never mentioned train travel though did I , I want every Wednesday fan to be here goes without saying , just saying that the hysteria over travelling by road has so far been unfounded , hope your lad gets back ok too .

Me too :biggrin:

At least he'll get to post about it on Owlstalk in 20 years time....

• Haha 1

Just now, PolarNigel said:

Admittedly, those who went of the train- what an absolute mess about they've faced!

But not driving down? What a bunch of loose fannys lol

They can't drive mate

1) They literally haven't passed their test
2) Some of them are 8 or 9 year old
3) They're all boozing 
4) Some have got no arms or legs so can't steer a car or press the pedals
5) One has an allergy to cars that means he is dead within 10 seconds of getting in one

Owlstalk Shop