Bristol City match is ON

1 hour ago, ciderup said:

FWIW, I agree it should be called off to allow you to avoid travelling. I don't think SL would have had anything to do with the status quo though as he employs others to do that. SL is the owner of Bristol sport and has little to no envolvement in the day to day operation, he just signs the cheques and enjoys the adulation.

enjoys the adulation !

Nailed it, he is Bristol s  Billy big balls, , Look at us, Football ,and, Rugby,  at the same venue the next day, great new stadium, World cup bid etc. Of course he calls the shots. 

2 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

That could happen any match at any time of year , just as swfc fans know.

But why substantially increase the risk by asking fans to travel hundreds of miles in this weather .? 

30 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Question, god forbid, but a fan of either side is involved in an unfortunate accident,How do BCFC react?

They are not forcing fans to travel. People have to take responsibility for their own decisions at some point.

1 minute ago, BathgateBob said:

They are not forcing fans to travel. People have to take responsibility for their own decisions at some point.

whilst i'm moaning about lack of consideration of our travellers  I agree with bob no one is forcing anyone to travel 

Just now, BathgateBob said:

Exactamondo..had tickets for me and young uns but decided to return them today..if I fall down and break my head or summat tmoro goin to Aldi..il be gutted..who can I sue?

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Exactamondo..had tickets for me and young uns but decided to return them today..if I fall down and break my head or summat tmoro goin to Aldi..il be gutted..who can I sue?

Tevez ?

West Ham ?