Bristol City match is ON

16 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Bristol rovers would have called this off..I'm not just saying this but I've always preferred rovers :stuwinky: 

No accounting for taste and you obviously haven't got any! :wacko:

9 minutes ago, BathgateBob said:

They are not forcing fans to travel. People have to take responsibility for their own decisions at some point.

The forces advice

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/police-mounting-multiple-operations-rescue-1289587

Madness that this is still on.

8 minutes ago, ciderup said:

No accounting for taste and you obviously haven't got any! :wacko:

The forces advice

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/police-mounting-multiple-operations-rescue-1289587

Madness that this is still on.

That's only advice. I tryed to get home yesterday, snow gates shut. No one forced me to try. Tryed again today, main roads clear, snow drifts in places. Managed all way from Wick to Edinburgh today.

Just take your time and keep momentum on inclines etc. Going too slow is when people get stuck and the roads get fooooked. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

Bristol rovers would have called this off..I'm not just saying this but I've always preferred rovers :stuwinky: 

Yes, what’s not to like about a club that had flower beds behind the goals. 

2 minutes ago, Kalamunda said:

Yes, what’s not to like about a club that had flower beds behind the goals. 

Emphasis on 'had' unlike the deluded self appreciating wnakers they've got behind one goal nowadays! :angry:

I'm off for a pint. If you decide to travel tomorrow, take care. 

if the local police are advising  people shouldn't travel then you'd think Wednesday  would be in there rights to say we taking the police's advice and arnt coming .....that would open a can of worms for the football league committee  

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

if the local police are advising  people shouldn't travel then you'd think Wednesday  would be in there rights to say we taking the police's advice and arnt coming .....that would open a can of worms for the football league committee  

If Wednesday don't turn up city get the points..which they probably will anyway but we have to try and fulfill the fixture

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

If Wednesday don't turn up city get the points..which they probably will anyway but we have to try and fulfill the fixture

on a normal day certainly but if the police are advising  don't travel then i'm not so sure ....

I'm not sure why they are so keen to get it on. Do they think we will miraculously recover all of our injured players in time for a rearranged fixture?

I know we are in poor form but so are they. I hope we nick it in the last minute or get a last minute equalizer :luhukay:

1 minute ago, Peake said:

I'm not sure why they are so keen to get it on. Do they think we will miraculously recover all of our injured players in time for a rearranged fixture?

I know we are in poor form but so are they. I hope we nick it in the last minute or get a last minute equalizer :luhukay:

Or even better..a last minute shot his going wide and it deflects of an icicle hanging down of flints member..and ends up in the bottom corner to make it 5-4 to us in 90+6..then sawbrook blows the whistle:goalie:

• Haha 3