CHANSIRI - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES....

3 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

How can it be the last straw if we haven't given her a chance yet.

And how do you know how much he has scoured? We don't know so why jump to conclusions?

cus this is owlstalk mate,talk utter b0ll0x enough and it will become fact .

Guest Hillsborough Mole
5 hours ago, darra said:

As long as he learns from his mistakes and by getting rid of Doyen and the appointing the new CEO it appears that he is.

Can I just ask - where has this general consensus on Owlstalk that Doyen are involved no more come from? 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
1 minute ago, steelowl said:

wishful thinking 

however I hear his shadow was on his shoulder again at the weekend

And at Middlesborough

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Amanda staveley as she's ringing me back in an hr.200 million immediately available for transfer fees in summer and a promise of stripes back next season 

Ha ha, you little fibber you !

Be carefull what you wish for cos what you think you’re asking for might not be what you get lol

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You can see whats happening here, and we are going to paint ourselves into a corner..

Chansiri, the survey....more or less saying "If we want to progress we have to keep anteing up"

Owls fans quite rightly saying..."We have paid up..Where in the name of f.ook is the progression?"

There hasn't been any has there...?

In fact the only option , bearing in mind the absolutely shoddy way the money has been spent..both Delphjons and ours..Is simply starting again...

Is there any point playing  the blame game..which actually started with Chansiri intimating that "Rhodes was purchased cos the fans wanted him"

Thats a ridiculous premise, because if he had that much respect for fans opinions, we would be trotting out in stripes and the f.ookin' emblem wouldn't look like Betty Boop having a f.ookin' orgasm ..would it?

If Chansiri does walk....He has to hold his hands up....because the fans are blameless....We have turned up in numbers, We have paid higher prices than EVERY other f.ooker in the league..and we are left with what...?

A promise of doing the same crap over again?

Spot on Andy...I am effing furious at the immense risks that have been taken with our football club in our name.

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Don't think this is going to end well steelowl if true.

we can hope  he wises up but if he hasn't sussed the voices are wrong now will he ever?

seems like yesterday I was singing onourfeckingway at wembley 

how the hell did it get to this mess from there

5 minutes ago, steelowl said:

we can hope  he wises up but if he hasn't sussed the voices are wrong now will he ever?

seems like yesterday I was singing onourfeckingway at wembley 

how the hell did it get to this mess from there

Whoever was managing recruitment after Wembley completely lost the plot. Sacking Carlos after Huddersfield might have given us a chance this season. Just a catalogue of mismanagement really. Hence why I refuse to allow the fan base take any of the blame whatsoever. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lincolnowl said:

If Chansiri had as much cash as everyone thinks he has we wouldn’t still be training at Middlewood Road and we’d have a Cat 1 Academy, the only one in Yorkshire. 

Investment of this type is not restricted by FFP. 

He’s had a little flutter, it’s not worked out, and now he’s starting the process of strip back and sell ASAP. 

Source? Evidence? Current parts sold? 

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Whoever was managing recruitment after Wembley completely lost the plot. Sacking Carlos after Huddersfield might have given us a chance this season. Just a catalogue of mismanagement really. Hence why I refuse to allow the fan base take any of the blame whatsoever. 

but you know this survey is a precursor to that right?

Just now, owls maniac said:

Football must be only business in the world where it is seriously over priced and its the customers fault when things go wrong.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Not sure love but don't think we've bottomed out yet.:sad:

We most certainly haven’t - the potential to plumb further depths is a Wednesday speciality.

We are in a dogfight and at present not really equipped to deal with it.

You couldn’t make it up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Then it would be a totally short sighted one....

Chansiri has disenfranchised a shedload of fans....

Folk can folow for virtually f.ook all on I follow..a myriad of games live on Sky...

United charge prices that make our POTG laughable....

WE are losing fans...That will become evident next season unless something radical is adopted

Nothing wrong with us and Utd having different prices. Just like when you shop at Waitrose as opposed to Aldi you are looking at two different exeperiences. The wealthy people can go to Hillsborough and get the better stadium/teams/performances/clientele etc and if you are poorer or less off you can go to Bramall Lane instead. It’s a master stroke in my opinion, pricing out the asbo following and making sure the hardworking and well off can attend games. Will make for a much better match day experience in the long run.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Nothing wrong with us and Utd having different prices. Just like when you shop at Waitrose as opposed to Aldi you are looking at two different exeperiences. The wealthy people can go to Hillsborough and get the better stadium/teams/performances/clientele etc and if you are poorer or less off you can go to Bramall Lane instead. It’s a master stroke in my opinion, pricing out the asbo following and making sure the hardworking and well off can attend games. Will make for a much better match day experience in the long run.

lol

are there still folk falling for these posts ?

12 hours ago, lincolnowl said:

If Chansiri had as much cash as everyone thinks he has we wouldn’t still be training at Middlewood Road and we’d have a Cat 1 Academy, the only one in Yorkshire. 

Investment of this type is not restricted by FFP. 

He’s had a little flutter, it’s not worked out, and now he’s starting the process of strip back and sell ASAP. 

i haven't heard this ..yet    however I agree with the training ground could be improved if he has cash burning a hole 

5 hours ago, darra said:

listening to the radio the other day they were saying that Chinese business men are desperate to buy in to the English leagues,any league

Not any more mate. The atmosphere has changed.

The Chinese authorities have started to scrutinize the motives of Chinese investment in loss-making European clubs financed by huge loans from Chinese banks.

There's been a lot of criticism of so-called 'irrational investment'.

CCTV, the state broadcaster even questioned if the Suning Group's acquisition of Inter might be a money-laundering exercise 

Link

He's going to be here for the long haul...I think. 

Just hope he's going to learn from all these mistakes. 

There is no way we should be in the mess we've got ourselves into. 

The club has got to start thinking about a long-term plan. A strategy to keep us competitive, whilst not putting us on the brink. It's really not that difficult. 

12 hours ago, fred mciver said:

....but is it now time to go?

Despite your dosh and our £49s, we are now regressing and below where we were when you took over and sacked Gray.

Sadly, I'm afraid you only bring cash and enthusiasm and if the money's run out, you may wanna consider an exit.  

As Wolves etc have shown , you need funds and and / or serious footy experience - or parachute payments- for Championship success.

While you are clearly keen , it aint enough (remember Vardy et al?).

From Doyen to disaster, via prices , poor recruitment, shirt debacle , 150 year heritage celebrations problems,  plus no DOF and wrong executive appointments, I'm afraid your strategy has clobbered us.

We either get big new funds now for quality players with big sell on potential (see Wolves), or we stagnate for years while kids come through (but think Hirsty).

Finally, for balance, yes first year was great but that bubble burst when we bought some wasters on £30 k per week. Thank you anyway.

It's now decision time for this great club and its community. Do the right thing.

Pass the razor blade.

Infact no..

Go and have a joint