CHANSIRI - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES....

....but is it now time to go?

Despite your dosh and our £49s, we are now regressing and below where we were when you took over and sacked Gray.

Sadly, I'm afraid you only bring cash and enthusiasm and if the money's run out, you may wanna consider an exit.  

As Wolves etc have shown , you need funds and and / or serious footy experience - or parachute payments- for Championship success.

While you are clearly keen , it aint enough (remember Vardy et al?).

From Doyen to disaster, via prices , poor recruitment, shirt debacle , 150 year heritage celebrations problems,  plus no DOF and wrong executive appointments, I'm afraid your strategy has clobbered us.

We either get big new funds now for quality players with big sell on potential (see Wolves), or we stagnate for years while kids come through (but think Hirsty).

Finally, for balance, yes first year was great but that bubble burst when we bought some wasters on £30 k per week. Thank you anyway.

It's now decision time for this great club and its community. Do the right thing.

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Despite your dosh and our £49s, we are now regressing and below where we were when you took over and sacked Gray.

Sadly, I'm afraid you only bring cash and enthusiasm and if the money's run out, you may wanna consider an exit.  

As Wolves etc have shown , you need funds and and / or serious footy experience - or parachute payments- for Championship success.

From Doyen to disaster, via prices , poor recruitment, shirt debacle , 150 year heritage celebrations problems,  plus no DOF and wrong executive appointments, I'm afraid your strategy has clobbered us.

We either get big new funds now for quality players with big sell on potential (see Wolves), or we stagnate for years while kids come through (but think Hirsty).

Finally, for balance, yes first year was great but that bubble burst when we bought some wasters on £30 k per week. Thank you anyway.

It's now decision time for this great club and its community. Do the right thing.

If only some of our so called fans would do the right thing! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fred mciver said:

Sorry mate, after Preston I thought this at start of season but thought i'd give it time.

Not moaning at you mate. It’s been a totally frustrating season hasn’t it?

Just saying not a great week ahead when we’re depressed to start with.

8 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

I think you should.

Shut the door on the way out........................................................bye.

he cant put in any more than he has , ffp clearly states that. he has made huge huge mistakes , its a shame he cant start again with different advisers ,because he said he knew nothing about football when he arrived and aint it showed . mandaric had his faults but if he had chansiris money he would have done a far better job 100% . mandaric wouldn't have let carlos waste the sums he did and I'm pretty sure no 4 year deals would have been handed out to fletcher,abdi etc . what I'm worried about is the nearer we get to bottom 3 the more some supporters will start to turn on him ,then if we go down he might pull the plug on putting in his millions then we are in ffp and having a fire sale just to keep the club running . 

26 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Other than that, what’s your view on the club?

DC has given the manager plenty of funds and decent players at this level. It isn't DC's fault they're all injured and can't seem to get fit once injured. I don't agree with some of what DC has done and is doing but our squad if fit is plenty good enough to challenge the league. Tactics, motivation etc etc is down to the manager not DC.