Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 3 Birmingham OMDT

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not convinced that Gray brought us as far as he could: he maximised results with what he had available at the time, and we looked a strong proposition when he was able to select a striker of the calibre of Wickham.

We'll never know of course, but if he'd extracted the same effort, organisation and impact out of the better players that Carlos was able to select, then I reckon we'd have achieved similar end results at least.

I agree

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Saskatoon owl said:

Only thing what could make it a better day is that piggies get thrashed by 10 goals to nil lol 

sadly that wont happen, unfortunately they are a decent side, table doesnt lie, ime going on the mcewans champion, its the only thing that will improve my day

A lot of the knuckle draggers think that DC is done sort of genius because he's got a few quid. The same as kids used to think that the bloke at the spirts and social club with a capri and a signet ring must be a business man. 

DC is dumb as fizz and arrogant with it. The sooner he starts taking advice and remembering that inheriting money is no more clever than inheriting haemophilia the better. 

1 minute ago, debram said:

sadly that wont happen, unfortunately they are a decent side, table doesnt lie, ime going on the mcewans champion, its the only thing that will improve my day

1 minute ago, debram said:

Not tried that.

Think I'll hit the meths.

Edited by Dronfield Blue

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm not convinced that Gray brought us as far as he could: he maximised results with what he had available at the time, and we looked a strong proposition when he was able to select a striker of the calibre of Wickham.

We'll never know of course, but if he'd extracted the same effort, organisation and impact out of the better players that Carlos was able to select, then I reckon we'd have achieved similar end results at least.

Said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Stuart Gray is one of the best gaffers we've ever had in terms of what he achieved with what few resources he had.

Was a travesty that he didn't get at least a season to show what he could achieve with a bit of wad.

8 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Probably longer than you mate.  That was as bad or worse than the Danny Maddix/ Ashley Westwood era!

Probably longer than you mate..

lol

Yet another statememt on OT backed up with no facts at all.

If you can only go back as far as the Maddix/Westwood era you have proved my point. 

Edited by Earlsfieldowl

No doubt the drama queens will be out tonight but that is a freak game that you forget about and move on. 

2 horrid mistakes that you will rarely see happen in the same game and what seems to be a harsh sending off kills the game by half time.  

Edited by LoadABallacks