Sheffield Wednesday 1 : 3 Birmingham OMDT

2 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Pretty good summary.

The buck stops with the chairman - always has and always will.

DC is very inexperienced and is now experienceing the other side of running a football club..one that is deep in the brown stuff on all fronts..

Just thank the Lord  the bottom 3 are losing - it the only crumb on what has been an abysmal afternoon. 

yep but back to relying on others losing, what a sad state of affairs

Sacking gray was necessary to progress. Gray brought us as far as he could.

Dc is new to football, he's employing all the same advisor companies as every other first time owner.

As for player signings. Its never guaranteed to succeed. Pretty much every supporter of the club was clamouring for rhodes, and that hes not lived up to his price or reputation is certainly not dcs fault. Neither is abdi

Guest Kagoshimaowl
36 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

lol

How long have you supported this club?  Clearly not very..

Probably longer than you mate.  That was as bad or worse than the Danny Maddix/ Ashley Westwood era!

We juea joke. Why has be dropped Jones when he's one of our best players. I know that isn't saying much but he's way better than just about all our squad. 

The line up was dreadful. This new Chao seems to be yet another lunatic in charge of wednesday. 

I thought he'd have a brain but seems unable to reward good performances with another appearance. 

Relegation beckons on this form and team selection issues 

1 minute ago, Blue n White Rampage said:

Sacking gray was necessary to progress. Gray brought us as far as he could.

Dc is new to football, he's employing all the same advisor companies as every other first time owner.

As for player signings. Its never guaranteed to succeed. Pretty much every supporter of the club was clamouring for rhodes, and that hes not lived up to his price or reputation is certainly not dcs fault. Neither is abdi

I'm not convinced that Gray brought us as far as he could: he maximised results with what he had available at the time, and we looked a strong proposition when he was able to select a striker of the calibre of Wickham.

We'll never know of course, but if he'd extracted the same effort, organisation and impact out of the better players that Carlos was able to select, then I reckon we'd have achieved similar end results at least.