THE ADTHE NUHIU SHOW

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Another thread sadly declines into a noo i yoo (for people who cant pronounce his name) slagging off thread..

Or does it??!

Dont get why people do slag him off, granted we should have better if we’re ever going to do anything but while he’s here he’s definitely worth a place in the squad, we know he’s not going to score many but many times he comes on and makes a difference 

Very happy for Nuhiu tonight.

I'm still confident we need better, if we aspire to be better as a whole.

Sorry Nuhiu, love you to bits and I really did celebrate your goal more tonight than I should have, just because you scored it.   BUT.....still not quite good enough.    Would have been better with Matias, Nuhiu and Rhodes up top tonight, I think Rhodes would have fed better off Nuhiu.

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

Does my nut when people slag nuihu off . Same fantastic attitude as semedo yet twice the player . One was loved one gets pelt don’t get it . 

The ones who claim he's garbage and doesn't bring anything to the team are the ones who either don't go, or don't have a clue how football works.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

The ones who claim he's garbage and doesn't bring anything to the team are the ones who either don't go, or don't have a clue how football works.

The things he does well are very good -- the things he doesn't do well are simple things.    The guy is very good with close control.   He has a good pass - but then he looks like bambi when challenged by a 5 foot midget.    

Like so many players, you can see what he has in his locker and he could be so much more.   

I don't quite get why he isn't more of a goalscorer on the pitch for us, or more of a creator.   I see he is good enough, but I don't see him being good enough......if that makes sense?   Ok, I know it doesn't quite make sense.    Please can someone turn my ramblings and put them more eloquently?

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Not true. I don't go and I'm a founding member of the cult. 

8 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Does my nut when people slag nuihu off . Same fantastic attitude as semedo yet twice the player . One was loved one gets pelt don’t get it . 

Guy behind me loved it when NUHIU made a mistake 

He enjoyed slagging him off to his kids

My daughters soon put paid to that tho

lol

Owlstalk Shop